Not Paying 🚫 Speak Chat Forum (SCF)

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
That is also my doubt, and it is the fault f the site owner for being not transparent to members. Those old members might get shocked to now the new members are paid and they weren't.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think if you reach at least 200 posts you are worth the paycheck, but let's see how BradP responds. Has he replied to your message? If you haven't just waited, because maybe he is busy with his offline work.
Yes I've reached more than 200, I hope he's. just busy. I would understand it if he's busy.
Post automatically merged:

Have you requested a pay on SCF? Hoping you will get what you deserve. Share with me the result if your request is granted or not. I already received mine after 7 days' request. Hoping you received your pay this time.
I just messaged him. My concern is why is there no section for payment requests where you can put your payments details, just like here or any other sires where we already input our payment details such as PayPal or Crypto.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have yet to know if I am qualified to be paid. I joined in early June upon the invitation of Brad himself. The site is as enjoyable as RIF. There are many topics one can choose to post.

I joined on 10th June but I was paid in the first week of July. I never forget to post at least 4 posts there. I was surprised when I saw Brad's mail that he has sent $18 in my account.

Yes I've reached more than 200, I hope he's. just busy. I would understand it if he's busy.

I just messaged him. My concern is why is there no section for payment requests where you can put your payments details, just like here or any other sites where we already input our payment details such as PayPal or Crypto.

I asked him the same question and he said that the site is still new and they are trying to develop it soon.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined on 10th June but I was paid in the first week of July. I never forget to post at least 4 posts there. I was surprised when I saw Brad's mail that he has sent $18 in my account.

I asked him the same question and he said that the site is still new and they are trying to develop it soon.
Hopefully a feature for payment requests will soon be provided, making it easier for members to claim their payments. I think it's much more effective than having to go through the inbox. Because inbox messages can be drowned if many send messages to him.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I agree with all of you. There should be a proper way to get paid from the website and paying after a month or during the month isn't a good option.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, that's wrong whoever mentioned it on Forumcoin because I was invited by @Starmix on SCF and have been paid for last month. But that's a concern that the site doesn't have ads on it and how the site owner generates revenue.
Well he must be very rich lol it's wierd how he can pay that much probably he won't pay for a long he either stop paying or maybe reduce rewards and make it like PTP forums there are already so called credits you can't really do something with them but maybe in the fature

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
I also didn't find any such post but @Starmix told me that you need to post at least 4 posts a day so I did and that may be the reason I was paid.
Yes, and that was the announcement made by the SCF owner when he posted it here telling a member needs to write at least 4 posts a day to get paid $18. Posts could either be a reply or thread posts.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Because SCF is a new site, at first I was hesitant to become an active member, so I was only a passive member and waiting for further news, whether scf is paid or not.
Wow
I am an SCF member. I joined there since June 3, 2023 through an invitation from the site owner, namely @Brad P via the RIF inbox. This is a site that is just starting out, so it's natural that many don't know about it. I deliberately did not immediately share it here, because I wanted to prove beforehand whether the site was legit or a scam.

There are many topics that are almost the same as RIF, but there are no word limits, as long as our posts are meaningful, and don't make spam posts. @Brad P asks me to post at least 3-4 posts a day for a month for a fee of 18$.

I was pessimistic, but my friend @Starmix kept encouraging me if the site was legit, so I continued to actively write there until the end of the month I made more than 200 posts, threads and comments. Thank you very much my dear friend. On July 3rd I sent a payment request to BradP via inbox, he paid me on July 5th 2023 for June salary. Thank you very much, BradP, you have fulfilled your promise. As a token of my gratitude to him, I will share my experience here, and I will include proof of payment. 😊
Wowwww, a very big congratulations on your first payout, really happy for you, never knew such site existed and to think of it a newly emerged site that is also very legit, so if I may ask, is it too late for a new member to join and start posting and look forward to getting paid by the end of the month?
I would like to know more about the platform.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
I'd like to join, but this terribly busy period won't let me to post 4 posts per day (do you know if to get paid it's compulsory to post on Sundays too? As I don't work on Sundays). Hoping Speak Chat Forum will last until I'll be able to be a little active.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow

Wowwww, a very big congratulations on your first payout, really happy for you, never knew such site existed and to think of it a newly emerged site that is also very legit, so if I may ask, is it too late for a new member to join and start posting and look forward to getting paid by the end of the month?
I would like to know more about the platform.
Thank you very much. I think anyone can still join there, but the problem is, as far as I know, payment is only with Paypal, does your country allow you to use Paypal? If not I'm not sure if BradP will pay with another payment system.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
There is no other payment method , only PayPal, that is the reason why a member here also a member there stop his business on SCF because he does not have a PayPal account and it's banned in their country.

Last edited:

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you very much. I think anyone can still join there, but the problem is, as far as I know, payment is only with Paypal, does your country allow you to use Paypal? If not I'm not sure if BradP will pay with another payment system.
Thanks a million times for pointing out the only payment method with which they reward Thier users, but unfortunately I don't actually think my country supports the use of PayPal for now, but I'm thinking of another way to get the PayPal account created or borrow from a buddy to receive payment.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks a million times for pointing out the only payment method with which they reward Thier users, but unfortunately I don't actually think my country supports the use of PayPal for now, but I'm thinking of another way to get the PayPal account created or borrow from a buddy to receive payment.
Is it possible to borrow someone else's Paypal to receive payments? I'm not sure either. Worried about being wrong. For example, one account can only be for one person, unless your friend doesn't register there either. But I hope you find the best solution soon. PM me someday if you want to join, I'll give you the referral code.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.008
Wow, Since when did you join? What's your username there? It seems I haven't seen you. I joined June 3, 2023 and only received payment once. Do you ask for prepayment?
I joined a little bit earlier than you. I am being called Righteous on the site. I joined the site when it had only 12 members. I am glad that the site is now growing big as days elapse.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think its starmix who made the most from this website till now as they got $78 from the website in only 1-2 months and will earn more too by getting more payments

Back