Not Paying 🚫 Speak Chat Forum (SCF)

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
That is so dangerous if he is paying from his pockets. It means that he can stop paying anytime. I wish he could place some ads there and monetize the forum. It is best to work there knowing that you can stop being paid anytime.
We never knew if the site owner of SCF has another means to pay for the members. He also has many profitable websites and YouTube channels. He is just enjoying seeing his forum site with people busy posting.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks, I already made a few comments today, I will try to stay in top posters since it is not difficult since there are few people in the forum yet, we will see how it goes.
Please tell Dennis that until this time, I cannot login in TGF. He has the same name with my foreigner ex-bfo_O. I am wondering why I cannot log in. I already made two applications.

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I hope the admin is having multiple sources to earn and pay its members so its not a bad idea to consider earning from this website and sticking with it for some time

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I think the site owner of SCF will not gamble or throw his money without having sources to pay for the members. I learned he has many active websites and YouTube channels. He has planned this well too.
I hope the admin is having multiple sources to earn and pay its members so its not a bad idea to consider earning from this website and sticking with it for some time

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I just like to wish admin the best and to all users that are part of this website and like to share my message that if they are planning to stop paying anytime then they should make users aware of it first

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I just like to wish admin the best and to all users that are part of this website and like to share my message that if they are planning to stop paying anytime then they should make users aware of it first
Why don't you join with us just to experience another type or brand of forum. 4 posts a day is peanut only. You can still catch up for the July salary. There's nothing wrong or hard applying at SCF. What do you think?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Ok I'll think about it and will see if I can convince myself to join but at present I am trying to squeeze more time for beer money forum and earn crypto

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I can assure everyone that this website is paying but I am still sticking with my statement that its not stable and can collapse any day so its your choice to join or not

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can assure everyone that this website is paying but I am still sticking with my statement that its not stable and can collapse any day so its your choice to join or not
I also quit the site not really liking it and also I don't like how I earn it does not seem stable for me once it has a lot of users owner won't be able to pay them no matter if he has profitible bussness or not

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I also dislike these websites where there are no clear cut rules and its better to stick with forum coin like websites as we can earn and even exchange our coins with other users

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also dislike these websites where there are no clear cut rules and its better to stick with forum coin like websites as we can earn and even exchange our coins with other users
I do not like that so I do not post on it anymore it is quite nice you know and peaple are friendly but other than that I do not like earning from it hoping the owner will make it as a regular PTP

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I am an SCF member. I joined there since June 3, 2023 through an invitation from the site owner, namely @Brad P via the RIF inbox. This is a site that is just starting out, so it's natural that many don't know about it. I deliberately did not immediately share it here, because I wanted to prove beforehand whether the site was legit or a scam.

There are many topics that are almost the same as RIF, but there are no word limits, as long as our posts are meaningful, and don't make spam posts. @Brad P asks me to post at least 3-4 posts a day for a month for a fee of 18$.

I was pessimistic, but my friend @Starmix kept encouraging me if the site was legit, so I continued to actively write there until the end of the month I made more than 200 posts, threads and comments. Thank you very much my dear friend. On July 3rd I sent a payment request to BradP via inbox, he paid me on July 5th 2023 for June salary. Thank you very much, BradP, you have fulfilled your promise. As a token of my gratitude to him, I will share my experience here, and I will include proof of payment. 😊
I am actually a member of that platform but I am not very active because I am busy with other things but I just hope to become active very soon

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am actually a member of that platform but I am not very active because I am busy with other things but I just hope to become active very soon
The site as far as I know only accepts payments via Paypal, make sure you can accept payments with Paypal before deciding to be active there. Because we can't exchange with other members there.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good to see all of you got paid and its turning out to be a legit website but it must be so hard for the admin to pay $18 every month
indeed it is mistery how he is able to pay that much there are a lot of members already so probably won't pay that much for long still it is not bad even if it is not for long I do not post because I lost motivation

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Good to see many users earning from pay to post forums and this speak chat forum is a little different as admin is paying a fixed amount every month to its posters

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
See we all talk about this forum but I can tell you I smell what the admin of the forum want to do since the forum is a new forum he is trying to see the activity there maybe advertiser can come when the community is lively,he cant pay from his pocket all the time

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly, the site seem to be cool, I don't think the members there are actually upto 200 members, probably he just want to gather people into the platform, hence the reason for the huge pay at every month ending.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Good to see admin is not accepting any new users now and it will help him take control of the website and can accept new users when he needs more

Back