Sproutgig earning site, your view

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you heard of the earning site SproutGig? I've tried a few of their tasks, and most of them involve signing up and promoting the site. How about you - have you registered and been able to make any money from it?

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you heard of the earning site SproutGig? I've tried a few of their tasks, and most of them involve signing up and promoting the site. How about you - have you registered and been able to make any money from it?
Just getting to know about this website now, I haven't registered on the platform yet, I just hope it is not time consuming and too difficult to complete their task

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
If I am not wrong, SproutGig is the new name for Picoworkers which is a micro task site. Picoworkers has been there for pretty long and it's trusted one. However, the earnings might be a bit slow on these microtask sites.
I have never tried any microtask sites. I am skeptical about any tasks that they give there.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Jobs are underpriced. I prefer to make money with pay per posts than joining some of these time wasting sites.
This is actually one of the reason why I prefer working on fiverr because you have the right to set your services price at what you want and the clients that want to pay for them will pay for them without any question.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.003
I came across this website a few days ago and decided to sign up. However, the task rates are quite low. Furthermore, you must register on some websites, which can be time-consuming.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.003
Same here
I registered through a friend and I did not enjoy the website so I left
The website was interesting when it was picoworkers but immediately it changed its name to sproutgigs, a lot of things has changed on the platform already and it is becoming so difficult for people to make money.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Same here
I registered through a friend and I did not enjoy the website so I left
I could remember that the website used to be one of my favourite some years back because I would earn not less than $2 in a day on the platform by just spending two hours in a day, but now things have changed.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used the website when it was picoworkers but after a while I left it because of low payments and high withdraw fees, beside that I couldn't improve and gain experience in online jobs.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I used the website when it was picoworkers but after a while I left it because of low payments and high withdraw fees, beside that I couldn't improve and gain experience in online jobs.
It is true that the platform has a high withdrawal fees and but the pay rate is fair. I enjoyed working on picoworkers because I ensure to carry through only the simple task and I can do up to $3 in a day.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.003
If you check sprou gig right now you notice that a lot of changes as emanated and the platform is no longer appealing unlike what it used to be because I could remember that I only perform Reddit Facebook and Instagram task to make reasonable money.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
I personally joined the site long gone time and I don't even plan to go back to it as everything seemed not to work me. The earning rates are very slow and it takes ages to reach even the minimum withdrawal

Back