Sproutgig earning site, your view

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is true that the platform has a high withdrawal fees and but the pay rate is fair. I enjoyed working on picoworkers because I ensure to carry through only the simple task and I can do up to $3 in a day.
I think in picoworkers no one can learn new things because it is all about easy tasks like watching a YouTube video, subscribing, like a video, follow a user and etc instead you can use paid to post websites for learning and earning.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't think its a good website but if you are not expecting big earnings then its a decent website although you cannot expect so many tasks to earn from and takes longer to pay

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.838
Yes i have heard about this site before i even have an account with them. SproutGig was once called picoworkers. The site is legit no doubt about that, but why i stopped being active there was cause most of the task where pretty annoying.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.760
I have worked as a worker as well as an employer on this site., As a worker, I have earned approximately $100 (also received payment) and as an employer, I think I have spent more than $500.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have worked as a worker as well as an employer on this site., As a worker, I have earned approximately $100 (also received payment) and as an employer, I think I have spent more than $500.
Good to know about your personal experience. And you have experienced on both sides of the table. How long did it take you to make that 100 dollars as a worker? What kind of jobs do you seek there as an employer??
Are you still active on that site?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.760
Good to know about your personal experience. And you have experienced on both sides of the table. How long did it take you to make that 100 dollars as a worker? What kind of jobs do you seek there as an employer??
Are you still active on that site?
I am not active on sproutsgig as a worker, but I sometimes launch small job campaigns. I think it took me just over one year to earn that amount. When I was active I used to work on jobs like sign ups, review, blog/video comments etc. As an employer, I hire for jobs like sign ups, blog comment, etc.

Last edited:

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am not active on sproutsgig as a worker, but I sometimes launch small job campaigns. I think it took me just over one year to earn that amount. When I was active I used to work on jobs like sign ups, review, blog/video comments etc. As an employer, I hire for jobs like sign ups, blog comment, etc.
Thank you for your reply. People say that it's a low paying site. But still you could make hundred dollars in a little more than a year. I would not call that to be a low paying one. Based on my personal experience, it's a decent amount to earn.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.060
I registered there and started working but the task consume more time and in online work the basic thing which we have is our time, so I quit this site. One similar site was offering to see 7 pages of slide show in .001$. Just imagine if you do this then what you will earn.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.760
There are no dearths of jobs but sometimes you might get bored doing the same kind of tasks. For instance, you earn 8 cents for creating an email account for a client and you might get bored with this kind of job.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.201
Raw Dex
$0.002
I gave it up almost immediately on this site I didn't tried it for a long time I didn't just like the tasks offered, the tasks were time-consuming and low paying

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are no dearths of jobs but sometimes you might get bored doing the same kind of tasks. For instance, you earn 8 cents for creating an email account for a client and you might get bored with this kind of job.
This might not be everyone's cup of tea. Many would just feel bored and loose their motivation soon. Such tasks can be really monotonous and boring. I would personally get bored of them.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.760
However, there is another benefit of continuously working on the site. If you work on micro jobs and level up, you will get a privilege to sell your gigs, you can sell article writing, blog commenting, forum posting, and other gigs like these.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
However, there is another benefit of continuously working on the site. If you work on micro jobs and level up, you will get a privilege to sell your gigs, you can sell article writing, blog commenting, forum posting, and other gigs like these.
That sounds good. The site might be low paying. But then with being consistent and working with patience one can benefit from it in a long run. That's a good point and it might motivate others to stay motivated and keep working instead of loosing patience and giving up

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have decided to not to join this website now as I think they will also ask us to complete the KYC
Oh! Is it so? I have not come across any earning sites so far that would ask us to complete our KYC. This is something new to me and I find it strange. I will not be comfortable doing so and I would skip such sites.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Oh! Is it so? I have not come across any earning sites so far that would ask us to complete our KYC. This is something new to me and I find it strange. I will not be comfortable doing so and I would skip such sites.
These sort of websites are like that and they will surely ask you to upload your Government issued ID

Back