Starting A Customized Clothing Store?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$1.155
A lot of Nigerian youths now engage in this kind of business and people are really patronising the ones who know how to do it better
Yes it's a popular business Nena these days most people like to look good and like to buy and wear customized clothes as with this they look trendy and good. And it does not require a bigger capital

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.410
Raw Dex
$0.005
Well, I think that there are many people who always try their best to make money by selling clothes. This is why they try to sell products on international marketplaces such as Ebay.
Yeah people love to buy clothes especially if there are very Good ones and customized ones too. So one csn sell these clothes either online or offline but it needs good capital to start.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People just like to have something rare or unique. So even with a customized clothes one can add uniqueness to it, then you would be able to make more money with this
Being unique whenever you are running a clothing store is always very important and necessary. It will make you be able to differentiate between your own clothes and other people's own. If you are able to get loyal customers you will make a lot of money.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.410
Raw Dex
$0.005
Yesh this is why one should be unique when it comes to their clothing line you need to unique about it and customize it to your own style and pattern to be different

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yesh this is why one should be unique when it comes to their clothing line you need to unique about it and customize it to your own style and pattern to be different
Yeah, If you don't know how to make designs you can even hire people to do that for you and at the end of the day you'll be able to build your brand. Most of the people who have clothing stores don't do the designs themselves.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes it's a popular business Nena these days most people like to look good and like to buy and wear customized clothes as with this they look trendy and good. And it does not require a bigger capital
The only reason why I do not buy them is because they are always expensive so I just go for other clothes

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.793
This is a very lucrative business, especially when you already have a steady flow of income. These days people like having customized things ranging from mugs, bags water bottles, clothes and the likes.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
A lot of Nigerian youths now engage in this kind of business and people are really patronising the ones who know how to do it better
It is a very good thing for you to find a business that is actually trained them very well and also take part in it because you will have better chances of making more sales from the business.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People just like to have something rare or unique. So even with a customized clothes one can add uniqueness to it, then you would be able to make more money with this
I think if a business venture can bring out something that will allow customers to choose the kind of styles that you will give them then you will actually make a lot of money from it. People love things that are unique.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.410
Raw Dex
$0.005
You have a good point there people loved innovations like this just customised the clothing to what they want and you would make good money off them it will work

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have a good point there people loved innovations like this just customised the clothing to what they want and you would make good money off them it will work
customised clothing always fascinates a lot of people around the world, that is why many clothing companies owners make reasonable amount of money from such. They always create clothes people love and are able to spend on.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.808
What I am planning is selling a fashion boutique online. I am just preparing my plans and the better niche for my business. Starting a customized clothing store is also a very good business to start.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
What I am planning is selling a fashion boutique online. I am just preparing my plans and the better niche for my business. Starting a customized clothing store is also a very good business to start.
By the way most of the people when planning for such activities are using Prestashop ready CMS that could be a good solution and fast configurable and just fill your database.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.808
By the way most of the people when planning for such activities are using Prestashop ready CMS that could be a good solution and fast configurable and just fill your database.
Wow, thank you for sharing your expertise on this business I wish to man. I will try to check it and if it is good, I may start soon. How awesome technology is.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
Wow, thank you for sharing your expertise on this business I wish to man. I will try to check it and if it is good, I may start soon. How awesome technology is.
For beginning I could recommand you this 20 lesson course:
Then this is release of 1.7 Prestashop if you are willing to have a deep idea before starting.
Then you could learn more youtube courses after that.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know a few people who are into this kind of business and I think they are making a lot of profit from it. They usually use Facebook to promote their products online.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is a very lucrative business, especially when you already have a steady flow of income. These days people like having customized things ranging from mugs, bags water bottles, clothes and the likes.
Same here.
The sweetest thing about the business is that you can do it online and offline.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same here.
The sweetest thing about the business is that you can do it online and offline.
This is simply the truth. Clothing businesses can be done both online and offline and you have a good chance of making tangible profit with it. You just have to employ the right strategy.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.410
Raw Dex
$0.005
Yeah this is one benefits of selling clothes you can take advantage of both the online and offline world to make good money. you would be able to money this way

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I see, it could become a really good deal. However I ask, in India where you live, are the taxes to pay to start your own business of this kind affordable?
Thank you.

Back