Starting A Customized Clothing Store?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.808
I know a few people who are into this kind of business and I think they are making a lot of profit from it. They usually use Facebook to promote their products online.
That is also what I observed around my area people like to buy clothes advertise in media like Facebook. There are so many of them to choose from. It is a very good business to start.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah this is one benefits of selling clothes you can take advantage of both the online and offline world to make good money. you would be able to money this way
Probably, people who are into such kind of business ventures always make reasonable amount of money for themselves. They take advantage of the online and offline space to make profit.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.410
Raw Dex
$0.065
Thats what people really need now you need to know that you need to use both the online and offline space for your business. you can easily go international with this method

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thats what people really need now you need to know that you need to use both the online and offline space for your business. you can easily go international with this method
that is one of the major advantage of the online space. You can easily reach people who are in different countries and different locations easily if you're advertising your business in the online space.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.410
Raw Dex
$0.065
Yeah this is why it is good to always adopt the internet way of advertising to be able to capture people from different destinations. You would be able to make good money this way

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yesh this is why one should be unique when it comes to their clothing line you need to unique about it and customize it to your own style and pattern to be different
A lot of businesses are being copied by so many people out there which makes it very difficult for so many businesses to be unique on their own and if you manage to be unique you will definitely sell well.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah this is why it is good to always adopt the internet way of advertising to be able to capture people from different destinations. You would be able to make good money this way
Yeah, the advantages of advertising your products through the internet cannot be underestimated. So many people are on different social media platforms and you can easily reach them no matter their location.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Starting up a customised clothing business is very lucrative because it is one of the avenues at which you can increase profit.
That sounds like a fun and profitable business I love customised clothing because it makes me feel special and different from others I think there is a huge demand for such products in the market especially among young people who want to stand out and express their personality.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.065
Raw Dex
$3.925
A customised clothing store is in needed by many people and we should start up if you really want to make money Online.
In the real world, there are still tailors that do customized clothes. In my country, there is no need to whine about because it is quite cheaper compared to signatured clothes in the market. Although the young ones prefer those branded ones.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
A lot of businesses are being copied by so many people out there which makes it very difficult for so many businesses to be unique on their own and if you manage to be unique you will definitely sell well.
Yes, I totally agree with you, to make your own uniqueness in business is also not an easy thing. As for me, it is more towards improving product quality and service quality. If someone is satisfied with our service, then they will become a loyal customer.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Starting up a customised clothing business is very lucrative because it is one of the avenues at which you can increase profit.
The beautiful thing about this business presently is that you can use the online space to market your products. I know people who do so and they make profit.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most churches and brands want to have customized T shirts for their events and general outfits. And they would want to print on those clothes. Customized clothing shop needs good location that is open.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
People desire to customize their clothes for branding or different purposes and would always patronize a business that can customize their clothes for them.
It depends but needs to be something logic and not something outside the norms otherwise it would be very challenging and also attract attention of others for nothing or bad criticizes.

Back