Strategies to become wealthy in 5 years time

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
This is a very interesting issue that turns heads up and thinks which is what makes us wealthy in 5 years. Well, it might be feasible and possible if we only create a try-an-error strategy to make our strategies effective and attainable, i.e.to become wealthy in 5 years' time. The following are the strategies:

1. Become financially literate through self-education
2. Spend less, earn more, invest the difference
3. Do something you love
4. Invest in properties
5. Build a portfolio of stocks and shares
6. Focus on contemporary areas of growth
7. Be an innovator
8. Do quarterly goals and reports
( https;//azbigmedia.com)

These strategies if we only do these religiously and patiently, we can surely because wealthy if not in 5 years, but probably 10 years. It's proven that one can become financially stable after 10 years. What can you promise to yourself? Can you make these happen in real? I may...

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Very true,these are amazing tips and anyone reading this should make the BOLD decision of becoming wealthy right now.I am glad that i have done that and i am not looking away from such a bold step.Working hard can really pay off in the long run but it is a choice and principle.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
Very true,these are amazing tips and anyone reading this should make the BOLD decision of becoming wealthy right now.I am glad that i have done that and i am not looking away from such a bold step.Working hard can really pay off in the long run but it is a choice and principle.
You are right, it is a choice and principle. Those who aspire to become wealthy may try these especially f they are still young. There is no hardship in trying. The mind-set of the rich is different from the mind set of the poor.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
You are right, it is a choice and principle. Those who aspire to become wealthy may try these especially f they are still young. There is no hardship in trying. The mind-set of the rich is different from the mind set of the poor.
You are right Champion and i am being prompted to start saving some of my virtual currency right here for as long as i achieve what i would like to achieve.It does feel so nice to know that you bhave money that is in yopur investment portfolios.It like ewvery dollar is working for you.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
You are right Champion and i am being prompted to start saving some of my virtual currency right here for as long as i achieve what i would like to achieve.It does feel so nice to know that you bhave money that is in yopur investment portfolios.It like ewvery dollar is working for you.
The feeling is different if see the fruit of our liver increasing in value. That is good to hear you are investing in virtual currency. By the way, what can you say about litecoin? I am also investing $100 in litecoin. I hope it won't put me to risk.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
The feeling is different if see the fruit of our liver increasing in value. That is good to hear you are investing in virtual currency. By the way, what can you say about litecoin? I am also investing $100 in litecoin. I hope it won't put me to risk.
The thing with invstement is that you really have to have an informed decision about it.Follow the market updates and trends and above all your financial advisor will be able to device various strategies to keep your momey safe.Over a period of time i have learnt that when it come to cryptocurrency you need to have a wallet that gives you an option to have a deposit balance which youb use to either withdraw or purchase your crypto preferences.So if you notice that the cryptocurency is about to crush then sell it as a deposit balance and buy another one.

Also need to know that it is not advisable to treat cryptocurrency as an investment entirely but rather as a means of investment(legal tender).So you can use the cryptocurrency to buy digital assets that are stable.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
You're well versed with crypto. I'm still learning on crypto trading though this time it's outsmarted with the latest currency of Elton Musk the Tesla coins. But I prefer Litecoin for it creates many coins.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
As you have written, spending less is one of the major things that can help you to become rich in five years. Investing is also part of it. It is very necessary
This is a very interesting issue that turns heads up and thinks which is what makes us wealthy in 5 years. Well, it might be feasible and possible if we only create a try-an-error strategy to make our strategies effective and attainable, i.e.to become wealthy in 5 years' time. The following are the strategies:

1. Become financially literate through self-education
2. Spend less, earn more, invest the difference
3. Do something you love
4. Invest in properties
5. Build a portfolio of stocks and shares
6. Focus on contemporary areas of growth
7. Be an innovator
8. Do quarterly goals and reports
( https;//azbigmedia.com)

These strategies if we only do these religiously and patiently, we can surely because wealthy if not in 5 years, but probably 10 years. It's proven that one can become financially stable after 10 years. What can you promise to yourself? Can you make these happen in real? I may...

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
That's true and we should have it in mind that we cannot make a lot of money over night. It is a gradual process
My head aches thinking about some plans to do to improve my finances. This time prices are soaring high, they're suffocating and if we do not work harder, there will be nothing on our plates. I cannot anymore describe the prices. We are thankful, there are sites that pay people like RIF.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
My head aches thinking about some plans to do to improve my finances. This time prices are soaring high, they're suffocating and if we do not work harder, there will be nothing on our plates. I cannot anymore describe the prices. We are thankful, there are sites that pay people like RIF.
The price of product is very alarming these days and it cannot even allow someone to save even if you want to save

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
Hoping we all become rich, but how, only time and fate know. Let us just workout our plans we belive could bring us to richness. And to dream is free hehe.

Back