Strategies to become wealthy in 5 years time

This is a very interesting issue that turns heads up and thinks which is what makes us wealthy in 5 years. Well, it might be feasible and possible if we only create a try-an-error strategy to make our strategies effective and attainable, i.e.to become wealthy in 5 years' time. The following are the strategies:

1. Become financially literate through self-education
2. Spend less, earn more, invest the difference
3. Do something you love
4. Invest in properties
5. Build a portfolio of stocks and shares
6. Focus on contemporary areas of growth
7. Be an innovator
8. Do quarterly goals and reports
( https;//azbigmedia.com)

These strategies if we only do these religiously and patiently, we can surely because wealthy if not in 5 years, but probably 10 years. It's proven that one can become financially stable after 10 years. What can you promise to yourself? Can you make these happen in real? I may...
These tips are on point. This is as if talking to me deeply and it cuts like a knife. I haven't saved money for many years and now I regret the years I did not save at 10% of my salary.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.380
These tips are on point. This is as if talking to me deeply and it cuts like a knife. I haven't saved money for many years and now I regret the years I did not save at 10% of my salary.
You still have time, just save a little for a capital of a simple business. You can install a milk tea space near your place or in your home.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.465
Raw Dex
$0.003
One of the most important thing that I supported is to have enough savings so that whenever an opportunity surfaced you can take advantage and use the money you have saved.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a very interesting issue that turns heads up and thinks which is what makes us wealthy in 5 years. Well, it might be feasible and possible if we only create a try-an-error strategy to make our strategies effective and attainable, i.e.to become wealthy in 5 years' time. The following are the strategies:

3. Do something you love
4. Invest in properties
7. Be an innovator

These strategies if we only do these religiously and patiently, we can surely because wealthy if not in 5 years, but probably 10 years. It's proven that one can become financially stable after 10 years. What can you promise to yourself? Can you make these happen in real? I may...
Everything you stated here is well noted. It is to the best of my knowledge the ways one can become rich in the next 5 years if follow promptly. We cannot say the road to wealth is rough, if you know your way you will surely get there.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I plan to achieve this through working online, especially by being a writer. It's a new year and fueled by the things I didn't do last year, I've started taking steps to change things.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.838
One major key to gain wealth is through investing. All you said is true but one of your major focus should be on investing. While you save, make sure you also invest as well.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.215
They're already proven by researchers, analysts and experts in business. It's good to follow these steps while still younger. I also believed that this do not have age limit.
You are right that it does not have age limits but I hope we all become wealthy before we grow very old so that we will enjoy life very well

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.380
You are right that it does not have age limits but I hope we all become wealthy before we grow very old so that we will enjoy life very well
Who knows one day we'll stumble a treasure that costs millions. Let's not stop dreaming and to keep on dreaming and hoping is free.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
if you want to make a lot of money online in a few years you need to be consistent and patient you need to learn and learn in order to make money it's hard but definitely possible

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.380
As you have written, spending less is one of the major things that can help you to become rich in five years. Investing is also part of it. It is very necessary
That is so right, we need to live on frugality, we need to spend only for essential needs and not those wasteful wants. What we set aside must be spent for a very simple yet attainable investment until it grows profitably after some years.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

3. Do something you love
4. Invest in properties
7. Be an innovator

What you say is very true, one of which is doing the work I love. These tips are what I'm currently living, I'm growing and processing towards success. I don't care about people's judgments because I am considered unemployed because I work from home and play on my cellphone. 😂

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.380
What you say is very true, one of which is doing the work I love. These tips are what I'm currently living, I'm growing and processing towards success. I don't care about people's judgments because I am considered unemployed because I work from home and play on my cellphone. 😂
Let those distractors kill themselves. Make sure that you will be able to attain your goals and make an estimation as to how much you earn online and how much you supposed to earn if having an offline job.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes you are right, I don't care about them. Just let it be tired later and finally silent. All of my work is online, of course, it's just that for online sales I also process it offline, namely when preparing goods and delivering them to shipping expeditions.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think its tough to plan anything like that but if we can start with stocks, and forex and work hard on it then we can expect decent rewards from this investment

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.215
That is so right, we need to live on frugality, we need to spend only for essential needs and not those wasteful wants. What we set aside must be spent for a very simple yet attainable investment until it grows profitably after some years.
I think people who should be spending on wants are those who have enough money to spend or those people who do not have anything relevant that they spend their money on.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.380
I think people who should be spending on wants are those who have enough money to spend or those people who do not have anything relevant that they spend their money on.
Yes, they are and they never care how much they spend. They are rich and money isn't a problem on them. It's only the ordinary person to follow the rule to save and spend the savings for a simple yet profitable investment.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.215
I also have high hopes with the coming 5 years of my life and they are most important 5 years so I need to work hard and smart to earn big
There are times when I will be tired and I would not want to work but if I think of where I want to be in the next few years, I would just strive hard and work so that I can be better

Back