Streetbees phone app, what I think about it

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Sure it id always good to share any earning sites you are indulging on any earning forum so that others can benefit from it as well. But this one doesn't work for me

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.061
Wow. This is fantastic. I recently downloaded this app to my smartphone in the hopes of earning some money. I'd explore this app to learn how to use it effectively. Thank you for sharing.

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a very nice information that you just gave us, we thank you for that, my question is, how well do they pay, and how much is does each task worth?

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a very nice information that you just gave us, we thank you for that, my question is, how well do they pay, and how much is does each task worth?
It depends what stories you do as each story is worth different amounts of money.

If you complete a story, submit it, all stories are read by human people and then paid within two days.

So if you completed a story for say 50 pence then that 50 pence will appear in your paypal account two days later

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I suppose some of the users are getting more tasks maybe because Streetbees is running more campaign in their country
No idea, I need to get back on there and do some stories, Am spending too much time chatting in forums.

Need to sort out a forum/ survey timetable so I can ger everything done during the day

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Would like to tell about this very good site that you can do from your phone, I am making quite good money from it.

It is available in many countries..... hope yours is one of them.

Streetbees is a totally free phone app that enables you to make money from your phone in and out the house.

Just show moments from your daily life from photos and text, they are called stories, and can be be food, ie what are you drinking/snacking on/cooking etc. (Get paid just for taking a photo of the crisps you are eating and a little bit of text). Self care ie toothpaste/shampoo etc. Cleaning what are you cleaning etc. Pets ie photo of your pet/pet food etc.

Pay promptly into paypal within 2 days and no minimum cash out amount .

I love it.

Please use my Personal Referral Code 7884RU... top tip, please look carefully where to find the spot to use it as my daughter had job to find it.

Hope you are able to join, enjoy and let me know what you think to it.

Please ask any questions and I will try and answer them.

Thanks for reading and enjoy your day
This seem to be very cool but the problem with websites like this is that it needs enough time for you to work on it. Abyome who does not have time cannit work there

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Streetbee doesn't work for me i don't know if it is about my region I hardly have any task on my dashboard so I have skip it for now though
Yup I think that if you want to make money online you really need concider your country streebee is not bad platfrom and it's legit but how much you earn really depends on your country

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
You are right making money online really need one concidering one's country. I agree that streebee is not bad platfrom as it is working for people but not my country msybe

Back