Survey Websites Paying Crypto?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
YouGov is the only survey website in which I participate. I've only been paid once. Surveys are hard to come by, but that's okay, at least I won't be screened out in the middle of answering them. I'm not sure if there are any Crypo-paying survey websites.
That's the best part of this website and I need to see if I can access my account as I feel I have joined it years ago but have left it

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
It would be pretty awesome to earn crypto from answering surveys but most surveys are usually selective when it comes to who get to qualify for the surveys. This is one reason why i stopped trying out surveys.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't like doing surveys but if there are easy ones then I won't mind trying but I was just thinking if there are Any survey websites that are paying in crypto currency because I don't think I have heard anything like that.
When I started using CryptoWin I spent quite a lot of time doing Surveys on the Offer Wall. Of course it helps that I am in the US, but I had no idea it helped that much. Now that I have over 1,000 Active Shares, I don't feel the pressure so much. If I had to start over, I would be right back there doing Surveys. They even pay a little for some disqualifications to ease the dissappointment.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
I faced main problem with survey sites is they don't give regular survey. When we see videos about survey sites we become excited as now all financial problem are solved I will combine many survey sites and earn much more amount but just after few days we turned heart broken when we receive nothing.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
When I started using CryptoWin I spent quite a lot of time doing Surveys on the Offer Wall. Of course it helps that I am in the US, but I had no idea it helped that much. Now that I have over 1,000 Active Shares, I don't feel the pressure so much. If I had to start over, I would be right back there doing Surveys. They even pay a little for some disqualifications to ease the dissappointment.
That's great. I am not good at surveys so I'm not doing these and just earning from faucet claims

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I faced main problem with survey sites is they don't give regular survey. When we see videos about survey sites we become excited as now all financial problem are solved I will combine many survey sites and earn much more amount but just after few days we turned heart broken when we receive nothing.
You should try CryptoWin and use Surveys to get at least 100 Active Shares. Check out this ratio!

survey-clicks.jpg

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Not sure I mean probably yes but I never really checked what payment methods they have I'm not a huge fan of surveys I never get them and it's hard to earn

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Not sure I mean probably yes but I never really checked what payment methods they have I'm not a huge fan of surveys I never get them and it's hard to earn
I used to be a fan but not anymore. There is no point in liking something that gets you disqualified all the time. Survey platforms always disqualify me too much

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
Yes cryptowin dot io was one such website but they have scammed us big time and now we cannot even get our payments from the website but other that there were no such websites paying in crypto

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I have trying doing so many surveys in different sites for a very longer time for now.
I have never found any survey site that pays it's members through the Crypto currency for sure.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I am interested in earning crypto but surveys are hard for me, although if there are websites that do not disqualify us from entering then we can do better with that too

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes cryptowin dot io was one such website but they have scammed us big time and now we cannot even get our payments from the website but other that there were no such websites paying in crypto
Sorry about that
I'm glad that I did not invest in it and there was a time when I was considering the platform but I just changed my mind that I will rather trade cryptocurrency than invest in such

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
I don't like working on survey sites because it does not work based on my demographics.
Yes we really ended up with a short straw on this aspect. I have heard of people making good money from surveys though. I am not really that much of a fan with surveys anyways. I do get tired of answering the questions most times.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes we really ended up with a short straw on this aspect. I have heard of people making good money from surveys though. I am not really that much of a fan with surveys anyways. I do get tired of answering the questions most times.
I think I should just try it again and there is one I used to do before but I stopped because the coins we are going to earn have not been listed and only one has been listed out of all of them

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
freecash pays in crypto it's a GPT site but most peaple makes money with surveys it's really good if you live in the US or something like that if not you won't be able to make good

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
freecash pays in crypto it's a GPT site but most peaple makes money with surveys it's really good if you live in the US or something like that if not you won't be able to make good
Ooh I even forgot about that website even though it has paid me before. I think I will have to register a new account so that I can start afresh and make money from the scratch again

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
It was possible to earn crypto by answering surveys on Cryptowin.io but this website is scamming now and not even paying our small payments so it's a big loss now for us

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Can't really tell of a survey currently paying via cryptocurrency, but I believe if paid to post forums can have the option of paying via cryptocurrency, survey sites shouldn't be an exception.

Back