Sustainability of PTP Sites

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
What do you propose in order to make paid Post sites sustainable? What do you advise the paid to post sites so that these websites continue to pay to the user and exist for a long time (or perhaps never die out)? Do you have a survival guide for paid to post site?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.883
I do not really have much ideas on this field though but i think one thing the admins needs to focus on is content engagement. They need to work on ways the members would always be excited to engage themselves in and at the same time offer quality contents to promote the forum.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If they promised that they would pay users x amount for using the site, they should pay and on time too. So that they would not boycott the site.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
I think this depends to a large extent on the traffic that the website in question has and the advertisers it has, which is what keeps the site alive if I'm not mistaken.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not that easy to maintain forum or PTP websites. I have been to a lot but some of them eventually shut down. Forum coin is the oldest PTP site I have joined.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
LoL yeah more like we should do our part while the site does their too. So all hands must be on deck.
More like as we are doing our part, the platform should do their own part by delivering on the terms that made us to use the site. I personally have a very short fuse. I have not posted on trendri for a long time now just because they delayed my payment for 3 days.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
Managing a PTP site is not easy, and I have encountered many PTP sites where I joined, many of which fell, or merged with other PTP sites. To be able to survive or be sustainable, the admin must not only maintain the quality of the content, but also must find sources of funds, both from advertisements and sponsors, etc. The admin must also be able to attract members to actively write content, by giving rewards proportionally according to the number of words. Give rewards to members who have reviewed and published on other ptp. etc.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
Managing a PTP site is not easy, and I have encountered many PTP sites where I joined, many of which fell, or merged with other PTP sites. To be able to survive or be sustainable, the admin must not only maintain the quality of the content, but also must find sources of funds, both from advertisements and sponsors, etc. The admin must also be able to attract members to actively write content, by giving rewards proportionally according to the number of words. Give rewards to members who have reviewed and published on other ptp. etc.
I suppose that it depends on many variables, especially user traffic, in order to attract quality advertisers and to be able to make the website profitable, along with this, quality content must be essential to attract the right audience and therefore trust advertisers.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.083
I feel the admin need to have a strict rule for the moderation of the posts. If the content on the site is good then it will get good revenues otherwise not. So the admin should encourage users to write good stuff and for that he/she should be given some rewards.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It depends if the website has enough revenue to pay it's users and if they are able to generate the required revenue then they can pay for a long time.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
More like as we are doing our part, the platform should do their own part by delivering on the terms that made us to use the site. I personally have a very short fuse. I have not posted on trendri for a long time now just because they delayed my payment for 3 days.
Trendri will pay all its members after all the content is checked, and it takes about three days,

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Beer money forum also face issues with spam and duplicate accounts but they have an aggressive way and this is how they are able to get so many advertisements

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Lol @Short fuse. Same here I just got mine paid today since Tuesday I requested for payment. We have to be patient with the admin. He has been trying before now.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
I myself can't give any strong suggestion its better can be done by the people those who are involved in it. One thing on our end we can do as to write quality post and it must not be very short.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not really knowledgeable about this, but I think it is for the admin to continually make sure that contents are always posted, and traffic generated to the site.
What do you propose in order to make paid Post sites sustainable? What do you advise the paid to post sites so that these websites continue to pay to the user and exist for a long time (or perhaps never die out)? Do you have a survival guide for paid to post site?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Not really knowledgeable about this, but I think it is for the admin to continually make sure that contents are always posted, and traffic generated to the site.
Yeah you are right about that. Without contents posted on a site sooner than we think such a site will be a ghost town.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
Well said. I have not tried a PTP site but I have created sites where i used to pay for posting content. It was getting so expensive that I had to halt paying the users. It is really difficult.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I on my part has vowed that if I am posting on a site, it would be original quality contents. That would help tye site to grow and be sustainable of we all do same.

Back