Taking the risk of investing for passive income

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
While everyone wishes to have a passive income, most people are not interested in taking any risk to get a passive income . I have posted a passive income website in the advertising section, and have noticed that no one is interested. Are you willing to take a risk?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually, most people are willing to take risks on investments that they know in depth about their knowledge. They have carefully considered the pros and cons before deciding to invest.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I invest in high risk cryptocurrencies and stocks, but I also diversify into low risk instruments such as deposits, bonds and property. The higher the level of profit that can be provided by an investment, the higher the level of risk.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
In every investment there is always a level of risk involved in it. The truth of the matter is that people today are trying to be careful in what they invest in.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.090
I always take risk in the field where I knows each and everything as I knows almost all about crypto market so I take risk and invest money there. Basically we feel confidence where we have all required knowledge.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.763
I think investing in the passive income is a very crucial thing for one to ever do in their lives. Therefore before venturing into that one must make a vivid research and due diligence for the same to avoid unnecessary losses.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I think it would be better if every investor could take risks according to their level of risk profile tolerance, so that they would not choose the wrong investment instrument.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In every investment there is always a level of risk involved in it. The truth of the matter is that people today are trying to be careful in what they invest in.
That's right I agree with you. Therefore it is important to study and conduct research regarding the company where you invest, as well as the level of profit and loss opportunities before starting to invest, etc.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
While everyone wishes to have a passive income, most people are not interested in taking any risk to get a passive income . I have posted a passive income website in the advertising section, and have noticed that no one is interested. Are you willing to take a risk?
If people are not interested in taking any risk to get a passive income, it means that there are no returns to be obtained. because the return will be directly proportional to the risk, the greater the risk, the greater the return.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If people are not interested in taking any risk to get a passive income, it means that there are no returns to be obtained. because the return will be directly proportional to the risk, the greater the risk, the greater the return.
That's right I agree with you. Even in business there are always profits and losses. If someone does not dare to take the risk of loss then he will not be able to make decisions to build a business. :D

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
It is true that it is not everyone who is willing to take the risk. Some people are very scared of losing their money which is normal but there are times when we just have to take the risk
Actually, most people are willing to take risks on investments that they know in depth about their knowledge. They have carefully considered the pros and cons before deciding to invest.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is true that it is not everyone who is willing to take the risk. Some people are very scared of losing their money which is normal but there are times when we just have to take the risk
That's right I agree with you. If we do not dare to take the slightest risk, then there is nothing we can do to make money. Even when we choose to work in someone else's place, there will always be risks that we may face such as being scolded for making a mistake, etc.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
That's right I agree with you. If we do not dare to take the slightest risk, then there is nothing we can do to make money. Even when we choose to work in someone else's place, there will always be risks that we may face such as being scolded for making a mistake, etc.
Business itself is a risk and every other thing we do in life is a risk so it will be better if we can just face the risk at once and try our possible best to conquer the challenge.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Business itself is a risk and every other thing we do in life is a risk so it will be better if we can just face the risk at once and try our possible best to conquer the challenge.
That's right I agree with you. We have to think about how to deal with the risks that might exist. And try to minimize losses that may arise from the risks that occur.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
And the highest risk is we losing our money so we must have it in mind that it may be likely for us to lose our money. Something like that must be on the mind
That's right I agree with you. We have to think about how to deal with the risks that might exist. And try to minimize losses that may arise from the risks that occur.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many people who have to invest a huge amount of money in order to generate passive income and they know that they if they do not risk a lots of capital, then they would have no other option at all. So, risking is important, however, taking unnecessary risks is not.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.763
For me personally I have never seen that advertisement that you made before. Is it something that the minimum investment is affordable or not and is it legit do you have payment proof.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

The only way to actually minimise and reduce the risk of losses is to create and manage a specific portfolio and try your best to analyse the conditions that may help you to manage things in the best way. You have to understand the profitability factor in the first place.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And the highest risk is we losing our money so we must have it in mind that it may be likely for us to lose our money. Something like that must be on the mind
That's right I agree with you. But I rarely lose money because I am very careful with what I carry. I don't use my phone in public places to avoid being robbed. I put my bag forward when carrying it so that it doesn't get pickpocketed. I did a few things earlier to minimize the risk of loss.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It may not be the case that a person is uninterested in taking up an opportunity for earning passive income. Given that some passive income generating schemes require a person to make some upfront financial investment, this may discourage some individuals who do not have such startup capital.

Back