Taking the risk of investing for passive income

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
Not all investment can turn into a passive income, not all income would give you profits. Therefore, you will have to do a lot of research before investing in any projects.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Actually not everyone are risk taker especially those still struggling to earn money for their daily needs.But business minded people and people who need to expand their earning do take risk

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.008
I think it would be better if every investor could take risks according to their level of risk profile tolerance, so that they would not choose the wrong investment instrument.
You have said it all, most people all in the name of trying to hit the jackpot instantly or within a short period of time tend to go for investments or things that are way beyond their risk level. That is why we have cases of people commiting suicide when an investment goes wrong. Study yourself and know your risk tolerance level before taking an investment.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Life in itself is a risk and there fore one taking the risk in investing their money into an opportunity that would be creating money for them passively is worth taking all day long.
Post automatically merged:

When you talk about taking the risk for making income, I would say that no risk is worth taking other than anything else then I would say you take it up for passive earning.

Last edited:

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Life in itself is a risk and there fore one taking the risk in investing their money into an opportunity that would be creating money for them passively is worth taking all day long.
Post automatically merged:

When you talk about taking the risk for making income, I would say that no risk is worth taking other than anything else then I would say you take it up for passive earning.

We tend to take many different kinds of risk and it is quite common for many people to take risks when it comes to generating passive income. However, you must have a specific risk tolerance ability in order to manage your risk.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly, i'm still considering whether or whether not i should take the risk associated with investing for passive income. I know that one can be able to earn a good amount of money from it but i'm scared of taking risks.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are very few passive income opportunities that do not carry any risk at all. The fact of the matter remains that majority of the opportunities are pretty risky, no matter what. This is why a person should be extremely careful when it comes to investing money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.008
There are very few passive income opportunities that do not carry any risk at all. The fact of the matter remains that majority of the opportunities are pretty risky, no matter what. This is why a person should be extremely careful when it comes to investing money.
The truth of the matter is that anything that would generate income or profit for you has its own share of risk, be it big or small, so its left for you to study it and determine if it is something you can cope with.

Back