Temu App

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
My friend from the United States sent me her link to this app called temu. I registered and learned they give free gifts. We can click as many gifts as we can, but to my surprise, when they asked about data from me like complete name and complete address, and area code, I learned that the Philippines is not part of this app. All gifts are awesome and all for free delivery. I was so excited to click and click only to know I cannot click my country :eek::ROFLMAO:. I clicked 10 free gifts, lol. If you are from the USA, try to join Temu. You may use the link of my friend. She is Anne and I also invited her to join RIF. That is her referral link.

Anne Farmer

https://shr.temu.com/oDoXIoJR5i1uP

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
So mate where you able to get the gift . it is one thing to click the gift but getting them over to you
I cannot get for my country isn't found in the country address to click. There were only few countries. Try to click to check. You can only register after choosing the gifts and to give your completed name address, celfon number and country of birth.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$0.137
I cannot get for my country isn't found in the country address to click. There were only few countries. Try to click to check. You can only register after choosing the gifts and to give your completed name address, celfon number and country of birth.
That's good but my fear is always how true these gifts are, if they are really given out and not just a mirage.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
My friend from the United States sent me her link to this app called temu. I registered and learned they give free gifts. We can click as many gifts as we can, but to my surprise, when they asked about data from me like complete name and complete address, and area code, I learned that the Philippines is not part of this app. All gifts are awesome and all for free delivery. I was so excited to click and click only to know I cannot click my country :eek::ROFLMAO:. I clicked 10 free gifts, lol. If you are from the USA, try to join Temu. You may use the link of my friend. She is Anne and I also invited her to join RIF. That is her referral link.

Anne Farmer

I have some friends in the USA. I will send them the link and tell them to register.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Anne Farmer

Oh, that is bad. It is good to register on sites, it is another getting paid. Most of these genuine apps are not applicable in some countries. That explain why we can't get access to them.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
Oh, that is bad. It is good to register on sites, it is another getting paid. Most of these genuine apps are not applicable in some countries. That explain why we can't get access to them.
I wish we have access to all those websites that pay a lot of money it would have been better because there are a lot of opportunities out there but they are not available in our own country

Anne Farmer

I wonder you were able to register. I tried this last month but I was unable to register because it asked me for Zip code. We don't have Zip Code, we call it postal code. So when I saw I need to provide the ZIP I know right away that Philippines is not included.

How is Anne now?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
That's good, they'll surely be happy. The gifts are free. USA is a, great country, NO KIDS ARE LEFT BEHIND. Kids surely get excited of the kids gift too.
I already shared it with her but she said that she will give me a feedback. Thank you so much for sharing the great opportunity

That's my problem our country isn't part of their program only Americans.
I was referred by unknown person on Twitter. He/she told me to install a VPN. I said no thank you. I wouldn't do that to trick the internet. I can earn on other platforms but to cheat is a no-no.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
I was referred by unknown person on Twitter. He/she told me to install a VPN. I said no thank you. I wouldn't do that to trick the internet. I can earn on other platforms but to cheat is a no-no.
I don't even like anything that will involve me to on VPN. It is always stressful because at the end of the day, they will still block your account

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
It's legit and owners are philanthropic. They spent their own money just to make people or kids happy this Christmas season. It's only in America.

Back