Temu App

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
I even forgot to ask my friend if she has gotten any gift from the site but I will do that when I am free today
Try to register who knows your country is there in their list. You may choose the gifts you first then you'll know if your country is included once you filled up the data.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
Try to register who knows your country is there in their list. You may choose the gifts you first then you'll know if your country is included once you filled up the data.
I realized that my country is not on the list but I already sent it to my friends that are in the United States to make use of it

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
United States is a great country with a lot of opportunities. It is quite unfortunate that we are geographically excluded from this beautiful experience
You're so right. My friend in USA sent me the link. I clicked the gifts I like but when they got my country name it's not found. And my American friend registered here in RIF but didn't function. It's okay.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
United States is a great country with a lot of opportunities. It is quite unfortunate that we are geographically excluded from this beautiful experience
They have a lot of opportunities and I even know a lot of platforms that someone can earn money from but it is just that only people from the United States have access to the platform

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
I wonder you were able to register. I tried this last month but I was unable to register because it asked me for Zip code. We don't have Zip Code, we call it postal code. So when I saw I need to provide the ZIP I know right away that Philippines is not included.

How is Anne now?
My friend Anne is morning this time, her mom passed away the other day. By the way, when I clicked this TEMU app, it seems our country is now accepted by them, however, their app requires downloading on an android phone. Mine is android so I might register later.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.518
When you said a friend from the united states sent you the link and tiu can get free gift from it, i knew it would a county based app. But do they really give out these free gifts? What's the catch?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
I wonder you were able to register. I tried this last month but I was unable to register because it asked me for Zip code. We don't have Zip Code, we call it postal code. So when I saw I need to provide the ZIP I know right away that Philippines is not included.

How is Anne now?
MY friend Anne is a registered RIF member but I do not know why she does not do activities here. Last month, her mom passed away. That might be the reason. I will remind her to be active here on RIF.
Post automatically merged:

When you said a friend from the united states sent you the link and tiu can get free gift from it, i knew it would a county based app. But do they really give out these free gifts? What's the catch?
Sorry, my country is not part of their program, only from the United States of America. My American friend did not realize that only from their country people recipients of this program.

Last edited:
Back