Ten gpt sites are enough to become rich

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many of us nowadays rely heavily on earning money through GPT sites. Unfortunately, many people argue that gpt sites do not provide us with cash benefits. My proposal is that we become wealthy if we have at least 10 gpt sites. How many money-making websites do you have in your arsenal? You can name some of the websites on this page so that everyone of us can learn something new. I typically write stuff on Trendi and RIF sites to get money. Do you have any specific places where you may make money by posting discussions? Are you still looking for new places to make money?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many of us nowadays rely heavily on earning money through GPT sites. Unfortunately, many people argue that gpt sites do not provide us with cash benefits. My proposal is that we become wealthy if we have at least 10 gpt sites. How many money-making websites do you have in your arsenal? You can name some of the websites on this page so that everyone of us can learn something new. I typically write stuff on Trendi and RIF sites to get money. Do you have any specific places where you may make money by posting discussions? Are you still looking for new places to make money?
I have this site RIF and Mylot where I make small amount of money, I maintain about 4 survey sites and one gaming platform. I have not reached that income level where I can pay off my internet subscription from my online earnings lol, it's hard to get rich using those methods.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I usually write on mylot and RIF sites, actually I'm still looking for sites that have high pay so I can be rich and have a lot of money. lol. But due to time constraints, because I'm also busy with my online store, so for the time being I'm only focusing on RIF and mylot as a side job.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can't name 10, but you must try BeerMoney. This forum has the highest income. They pay you every 25th and give you 2 cents per comment which is very good compared to other forums.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
Having ten get paid to sites is not the major issue here, the real issue is having enough time to actually work on all sites to get the maximum results from each of them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I can't manage many sites because of my active job. I am doing activities only on RIF, Mylot and Post Bucks. It's good to have many sites to work especially if you're a fulltime online earners.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I wonder if anyone can stay active on 10 GPT sites. I just do online surveys and post on RIF. In any case, we can make some money working on these sites, but we definitely would not become rich.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Definitely if you want to get rich you can not do it simply with those methods, you must invest a part of your profits and do it little by little and studying very well what you do, with little you can get rich, but you will not do it simply by working and saving.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
If you want to become rich GPT sites are not good option you can make good money if you live in top tiers but you will never be rich you need to have a skill

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, if you plan to get rich, this is not a good idea and will only make you tired. If you want to earn a lot, you must have skills

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
I write on about 3 sites that I know arr legit and paying actually I'm still looking for sites that have high pay but you can't be rich with these online sites

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.010
RIF, Beer Money Forum, Offtopicz, and Bizdustry are all places where I participate. Given that I work online, it can be difficult to engage in many forum websites, but it is doable.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
i don't see the working on different sites being enough to make anyone rich the pay from. these forums are just too small you can't do much with it now

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i don't see the working on different sites being enough to make anyone rich the pay from. these forums are just too small you can't do much with it now
Yes that's right. This is not enough and you will end up tired and frustrated. And another thing is that if you work on several sites at the same time, you will lose your focus

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I feel it would be very difficult to be able to work on that many different GPT sites. I only know about 4 - 5 if that and most of them now have stopped paying for your activity leaving very few that now do pay an incentive for your postings.

Mixing GPT sites with say freelance work or even investing may land you being able to be rich but GPR sites alone, I do not believe that could make you rich.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Yeah that's the truth one will never get enough and you will end up tired and exhausted over nothing. And another thing is that you might not make much too

Back