Tent House A Good Business

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I think this business is very lucrative in the developing countries like mine. However the developed countries doesn't need to rent out tents for they use restaurant and other social hall buildings for managing gatherings on occasions.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
The tent is necessary for any event and that makes it a good option for business Yeah, This will require tent for different occasions and it's a very good business
It is mostly used as sheds in event to prevent guests from the vagaries of the weather conditions. It is very expensive to rent.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
In our part still, people make use of a free place like a park to organize their small family functions and they need to buy tents and other equipment for that so is a good business at least in Asia

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
There might be on my place unknown to me. I am also not so sure if it's a profitable business. Actually I have not heard a kind of business like that in my place.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
In our part still, people make use of a free place like a park to organize their small family functions and they need to buy tents and other equipment for that so is a good business at least in Asia
We still have a lot of free places that people can use to organise functions here so they will not need to make any payment. If they will make payment, it will be little

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is no bar business though Tent renting don't happens here most often but it is still lucrative business as those that are into it charge a high fees from people

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Although in this part of the world we don't really make use of tents I remember when I was younger watching movies people used tents but that was as at then and not now

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Be it's a happy occasion or Sad everyone require tent for different occasions and it's a very good business in India because still many people like to plan their events near their house or at the terrace so a tent is necessary for any event and that makes it a good business. And they also deal in chairs and tables etc.

A friend of mine actually offers this kind of business in location such as beaches where people usually come out to hang out and enjoy themselves and he makes good money from it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's a good business because everyone does require to organize a few events so these tent houses are in demand in India and I am sure in other countries too so its a good business

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a very good way for you to enjoy your time at the beach without having the sun to scorch on your skin too much especially if you are the type of person that gets sunburned very easily.
Yes, it is really a very good way to enjoy your time at the beach. In my country, the sun is very hot in the summer. It is impossible to stay in the sun for too long without getting sunburned, so a tent house is very important. :)

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Be it's a happy occasion or Sad everyone require tent for different occasions and it's a very good business in India because still many people like to plan their events near their house or at the terrace so a tent is necessary for any event and that makes it a good business. And they also deal in chairs and tables etc.
This is also a good source of income here in my country, sometimes party and functions are held under the tent especially for those that couldn't afford renting a hall for their function, it is a very good business idea.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Tent rental business is part of the activities of those that engage in event rental business. There event materials such as chairs, tables, cutleries, tents, drums etc are rented. This Rental business is a profitable businezz because there is always demand for its services especially during weekends where lots of big events are hold.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not sure how popular it is but in India having a tent house is a good business and they also sell lights and sound equipment which are required in any religious or family event

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I can confirm that tent houses are quite popular here as well. Our countrys climate and natural landscapes make outdoor celebrations common and having a reliable tent is essential.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes they provide tents as well as decoration food utensils as well as offering catering services so all things can help you make up a decent income from the market if it is done in right location with trends accordingly .

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I am not sure how popular it is but in India having a tent house is a good business and they also sell lights and sound equipment which are required in any religious or family event
Yes this kind of business is usually based on location. Over here in my location you would hardly see anyone in this line of business. There is a very low demand for it over here, but there are places where this kind of business would be a major hit.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are now a variety of tents that one can choose and they become affordable and handy too.. Unlike in the past that it's difficult to assemble them, some new designs now are very handy.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have seen a lot of people in my location who are doing business for tent rentals and they are really doing a a great job because it is in demand in any events or occasion.

Back