The Best Bitcoin To Invest?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I have realized and experienced that it's BCH or Bitcoin cash which is most popular Bitcoin so it can be looked upon if we like to invest our hard earned money into Bitcoins.

What do you think?
Though BCH is a fork of bitcoin and probably the most popular but cryptocurrency does not actually work that work. There is no investment specially for bitcoin cash or bitcoin. In every cryptocurrency l investment you can investment with any coins you can think of . They simple have to convert it to its fiat value.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I'm still learning and happy with my progress. Although I'm still far from learning it completely but have already started trading in crypto and planning to invest in Less popular ones too as they are more profitable

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I'm still learning and happy with my progress. Although I'm still far from learning it completely but have already started trading in crypto and planning to invest in Less popular ones too as they are more profitable
hehe, and who could know everything about an ecosystem with more than 21k coins and every day come out more? It is impossible, it is better to go little by little and not get lost because this ecosystem is in complete change

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
The best of all the currencies that its name begins with bitcoin is bitcoin itself, the others are forks of the mother currency, which have small changes, but bitcoin is still number 1

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
I earned a lot of BCH from the website, read.cash and noise.cash. Bitcoin cash also shows it's up and down trend so I hold the bch in my Bitcoin wallet and when it's prices go high I sell it and get the profit.

Back