The business of distribution of sand for construction- viable in your country or not?

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
Construction of houses, roads and bridges all require brick and mortar. Sand is a major component of brick and mortar. To get this sand in commercial quantities, some people go to water bodies to extract the sand and come and sell to people who are involved in construction. They load the sand in trucks and supply. It is a very lucrative and viable business in my country. What about your country? Do you have this kind of business?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Anything that have to do with construction in my country is very lucrative because real estate project is something that is trending very well in my country now.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.695
It is so viable because many people still need them in building their ideal houses and buildings. One of my friends is still operating his gravel and sand business until now.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a multi-million business in this part of the world. some people are so lucky to have lands that produces such sands and they constantly make a lot of money from it without much effort.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
This industry creates jobs for so many people. The people that extracts the sand from the water bodies, the ones that haul it into the truck, the truck drivers and owners all belong to this value chain.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of people in my country venture into this kind of business due to the high level of demands in my country. People buld houses, markets, roads, hospitals, shops you name them. It is very lucrative and high in demand in my country

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This industry creates jobs for so many people. The people that extracts the sand from the water bodies, the ones that haul it into the truck, the truck drivers and owners all belong to this value chain.
A friend of mine did this kind of job for a short period of time. He was able to raise a lot of money within that timeframe. People that always extract the sand makes a lot of money.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As long as civil engineering and construction is concerned, this business would keep on doing well. There is no construction that can happen without sand. The business is physically demanding but profitable.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, there are people also who learnt construction and building practically and not through School. But of course the business is something that will continue going on because people build houses everyday for different purposes.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
A friend of mine is doing distribution of building materials, including sand, to contractors. He is making good money because there are ongoing construction projects throughout the year. The demand for such materials are high.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
When it comes to anything construction in Nigeria it can be very lucrative because real estate project is something that everyone know that you can make good money off it

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A friend of mine is doing distribution of building materials, including sand, to contractors. He is making good money because there are ongoing construction projects throughout the year. The demand for such materials are high.
it is also very high in this part of the world and people who are you talk such a businesses usually makes a lot of profit. When you distribute building materials you can maximize profit because of the demand for it.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's a lucrative business as long as there is development in infrastructure and when people build and uograde their homes. People engaged in hardware business also have this kind of product lines. Big time business will pay government for the extraction of gravel and sand while there are small time who makes a living out of it by selling small quantity like 3 dollars per sack.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is a multi-million business in this part of the world. some people are so lucky to have lands that produces such sands and they constantly make a lot of money from it without much effort.

Most people that are into supplying construction building materials are always into big business because they have millions of contracts they carry out on all the time.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most people that are into supplying construction building materials are always into big business because they have millions of contracts they carry out on all the time.
Yes, it is a million dollar business so many people that are into it makes a lot of money. I recently met one today and he works tangible amount of money from the business.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The Business of distributing sands is a very lucrative investment and if you give it a try, to get you're going to make decent amount of money from it.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Construction of houses, roads and bridges all require brick and mortar. Sand is a major component of brick and mortar. To get this sand in commercial quantities, some people go to water bodies to extract the sand and come and sell to people who are involved in construction. They load the sand in trucks and supply. It is a very lucrative and viable business in my country. What about your country? Do you have this kind of business?
This type of business is a very lucrative and booming business in my country, infact it is considered to be a wealthy people's business, because of the high returns they generate whenever they go out to work, they are been paid daily, just to convey sand or chippings to a location.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, it is a million dollar business so many people that are into it makes a lot of money. I recently met one today and he works tangible amount of money from the business.

It is the reason why you don't see so many people involved in this kind of business because it is hugely capital-intensive which makes it a business of selected people.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
The business for sand distribution in building site is deemed very profitable in my country. There are many people making a killing with the business ever since started the business.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The business looks dirty and informal but inherent are millions. If you enter where they are extracting the sand, you would look down on the people. But they are stinking rich.

Back