The impact of working shift jobs to our health

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I was in a public transport some days back and i overhead someone made a statement that working on shift jobs can be pretty bad for our health, to put it short it has a negative effect on our health. Too bad i could not actually stay till the end of the discussion to hear his reasons. What's your opinion though?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I was in a public transport some days back and i overhead someone made a statement that working on shift jobs can be pretty bad for our health, to put it short it has a negative effect on our health. Too bad i could not actually stay till the end of the discussion to hear his reasons. What's your opinion though?
It is bad for the health especially at night. If a shift worker works at night, such a person is depriving him or herself from sleep and it is not good for the health

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
It is bad for the health especially at night. If a shift worker works at night, such a person is depriving him or herself from sleep and it is not good for the health
Thats true though but most shift workers who work at night claim they usually rest during the day, in such a case, does it still have a negative effect on your health in general?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
You should have missed your stop to hear the whole discussion LOL it would have been nice for all of us to know the whole story.

On a serious note yes these are not at all good for our health and we need to have good health to continue working for longer years so this way we are not doing anything good to us

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Thats true though but most shift workers who work at night claim they usually rest during the day, in such a case, does it still have a negative effect on your health in general?
Sure
It has negative effect. If you truly want to sleep well, you should sleep at night. Sleeping in the afternoon may be noisy but the night is always calm

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
If we have our desired shift like I prefer working in the morning shift then it will be best as we can adjust ourselves to the requirements of work

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I can agree more. I have a friend died because of working in shift. He was only 19 years old when inflicted with pneumonia.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.061
The night shift is an integral aspect of operations in many businesses. Businesses stay open late to increase output and satisfy customer needs. However, workers who are required to work such erratic schedules for extended periods of time are at risk for developing a number of health problems like breast cancer, diabetes, and obesity.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The night shift is an integral aspect of operations in many businesses. Businesses stay open late to increase output and satisfy customer needs. However, workers who are required to work such erratic schedules for extended periods of time are at risk for developing a number of health problems like breast cancer, diabetes, and obesity.
That's very try
It is not nice to deprive yourself from sleep at night. It affects the mental health

misha

Notable
Dec 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes its effect our health .. here in my region there are lot of mnc companies where shift jobs are available .. people are not use awake during night but they do it for the sake of job.. they also are addicted to all kind of Intoxication especially drugs ..

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
yes its effect our health .. here in my region there are lot of mnc companies where shift jobs are available .. people are not use awake during night but they do it for the sake of job.. they also are addicted to all kind of Intoxication especially drugs ..
My dad is a factory worker. He works at at night sometimes and it is always disturbing. If he comes back home during the day, he will sleep for hours

Back