AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is going to be extremely bad if you're working on a shift job and you do not plan yourself properly because when you continue to work consecutively at the period that is not suitable, it could impose serious and challenges.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I understand the issue with night shift where you might not sleep throughout the night. But the person can cover up for lost sleep at daytime.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is going to be extremely bad if you're working on a shift job and you do not plan yourself properly because when you continue to work consecutively at the period that is not suitable, it could impose serious and challenges.
Working on shift is not very nice but someone needs to do it if the person does not have a choice and the best way to do that is by keeping to time and resting during his free time so that he will be active whenever it is time for him to work

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is true that are some jobs that can jeopardize our health and we need to be extra careful whenever we are dealing with such jobs.
And this is why I do not joke with my sleep. I always make sure that I have enough time to rest so that I will have strebtmgth on the next day.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
My sister got sick doing night shift works in the Philippine Packing Corporation now Del Monte Philippines, Incorporated. She applied for early retirement at age 46 due to heart failure. This time, she is in perfect health.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
My sister got sick doing night shift works in the Philippine Packing Corporation now Del Monte Philippines, Incorporated. She applied for early retirement at age 46 due to heart failure. This time, she is in perfect health.
I am glad that she is in a good health now and she should do things that are good for her health.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I was in a public transport some days back and i overhead someone made a statement that working on shift jobs can be pretty bad for our health, to put it short it has a negative effect on our health. Too bad i could not actually stay till the end of the discussion to hear his reasons. What's your opinion though?
Shifting is definitely not right but it is better than been idle. Many people don't have jobs and are striving to make ends meet. Shifting is not harmful to our health except if you don't use to have enough rest after work.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Shifting is definitely not right but it is better than been idle. Many people don't have jobs and are striving to make ends meet. Shifting is not harmful to our health except if you don't use to have enough rest after work.
I guess that's probably what they where talking about.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
What I would tell you about working that's very bad is when you fail to rest when you're supposed to because you want to make more money. You're killing yourself slowly.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was in a public transport some days back and i overhead someone made a statement that working on shift jobs can be pretty bad for our health, to put it short it has a negative effect on our health. Too bad i could not actually stay till the end of the discussion to hear his reasons. What's your opinion though?
Working in shifts is bad for your health especially when your shift is at night then you can not sleep which can cause big problems for you.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Working on shift jobs can definitely be hard on our health, especially when it comes to getting a good night's sleep and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. The hours, days, and times are constantly changing which can lead to a disruption in our circadian rhythm and make it difficult to get enough sleep. Shift work can also cause stress and anxiety which can lead to further health issues.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Working in shifts is draining on its own. Before you even arive at work you are exhausted because it's not like you will be sleeping enough hours to stay awake the whole.night.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But what if the person decides to make use of day time for sleeping?
Night is for sleeping, as I have information about it, sleeping at night will remove all your tiredness but sleeping during the day will make you more exhausted, I personally have experience with it, sleeping during the day is not working for me.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Doing a shift work can stressful and affect one's health. I will say anyone in that kind of state should try to gather enough money and start his or her own business

Back