AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.990
If you don't care about your customers' opinions, you can't hope to provide them with the greatest service possible. Their feedback on your product or service is valuable data that can be used to better tailor your offerings to customers' preferences.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So many business don't have a means to get feedback from customers about their products or services. The importance of customer feedback cannot be overemphasized. It helps you to know your strong points as a business, that is the part you need to keep at the same level. It also helps you to know your weak points. So you can thrive to improve.

Every business needs to have a feedback mechanism. It is that important.
Its very important, i always ask my customers about our products and services. So we can improve our products and services.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Customers feedback helps business owners to know the areas to improve on
Post automatically merged:

It helps company to know the mind of their customers. without this, company may not know the areas to work on in order to satisfy their customers

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
Customer's feedback actually plays a major role. With customer feedback you would be able to easily pinpoint where needs improvement in your business and also the things you need to include or remove from your business.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Customers feedback is very important to a company. It helps the company knows how the customers see their products. It also help the company to know how their staffs treat their customers

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
Getting customer feedback is essential for a company to know if customers are satisfied with its products/services. Some customers may also offer suggestions for improvement. However, I noted that not many companies in my location are taking a proactive approach in getting customer feedback.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.100
It will even help you to know how well your product is doing outside and what your reputation is outside
It is indeed a good way to know more about the differences or similarities with the other companies. I agree that we can know if the reputation had been built or not. This is the basis if the company to improve certain things.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
So many business don't have a means to get feedback from customers about their products or services. The importance of customer feedback cannot be overemphasized. It helps you to know your strong points as a business, that is the part you need to keep at the same level. It also helps you to know your weak points. So you can thrive to improve.

Every business needs to have a feedback mechanism. It is that important.
Customer feedback is very important to the growth of your business because it will show you where you need to improve on your business product and services so that your customers will have nothing to complain about.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.780
I think that the customer feedback is important because this helps you to realise how well your employees are performing and helps you to assess the condition and state of your business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think that the customer feedback is important because this helps you to realise how well your employees are performing and helps you to assess the condition and state of your business.
Customer feedback helps it to know the kind of reputation that your company has out there so it is very important

Back