The right age to own your own business

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There's no one right age to launch your own business, but generally speaking, your mid-20s to mid-30s can be a great time. You'll likely have some work experience by then which is useful, but you're still young enough to take risks. That said, don't let age stop you from pursuing your entrepreneurial dreams. While the later teenage years may seem early, with the right support and business idea, even teens can find success. Own your own business whenever a good opportunity arises and you feel mentally and financially prepared to handle the stress of self employment.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
I agree that there is no one right age to start a business. As long as you have a good business idea, have sufficient fund, and are prepared to take risks, you can start your own business.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no right age when it comes to getting into business.. One can start young and even late. Some Chinese people I know start getting into business by helping out in the family business and starting to learn the ins and outs of the business.

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no right age when it comes to getting into business.. One can start young and even late. Some Chinese people I know start getting into business by helping out in the family business and starting to learn the ins and outs of the business.
You are right bro, what matters most is having the determination to learn. Those Chinese youngsters helping in their family business are gaining valuable experience at an early age and that will surely help them tremendously if they decide to start their own business someday.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
family business is best for learning and then you can expand any age after 15 is good for learning experience matters and it can only prove to be valuable in future indeed .

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think there is no specific years to own a business. We have individual differences and attain maturity differently. Secondly, environmental factors can equally contribute especially financial status. If you are oppourne to have stable finance, it will be easy at a very tender age.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Rightly said that there is no age to launch your business. You do it when you are ready with an idea nd all logistics in place. KFC was started by someone at 60 and turned out so successful. We keep hearing about teenagers and youth who make headlines with their successful business ventures.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my perspective and personal opinion i think that at the age of 30+ when you have spent atleast 5 years in any industry from bottom to top and especially mangemenf positions you have knowledge and you are well equiped to make sure that you own a business indeed .

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Personally i do not think there is a right age to own a business, i have seen and come across young persons who are not even up to the age of 20 owning various businesses and making money from it.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I don't believe there is any right age to start a business, everyone is different and whilst one person at a certain age may not be able to run a business successfully, someone else the same age could.

I would say 16 and above would be a good age to start a business if you have ideas.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
indeed exactly you should always listen to your heart when your heart says you are good and knowledgeable enough then you should and easily can opt for launching a business in no time indeed .

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
There's not a specific age of owning a business and i don't think there should be neither. When there are opportunities and experience i don't see any reason of not owning a business when u can handle it fully well.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Any person of any age can own a business. It depends on the maturity level of the person. I have seen teenagers run very established businesses. They do it with parental guidance though. Any person from 14 can own a business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Any person of any age can own a business. It depends on the maturity level of the person. I have seen teenagers run very established businesses. They do it with parental guidance though. Any person from 14 can own a business.
Well said, most times its not even about the age, but its more about their mental reasoning and how they can handle the Various situations they might come across. I have seen does who are under 20 years do pretty well in business.

Back