bestwriter

Notable
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$6.595
Raw Dex
$0.050
While writing at Sites that pay we meet the global audience an opportunity where we get to learn different things. I have learnt a lot and if I were to mention one thing and that is I did not know there was peanut butter.

Today peanut butter has become a staple diet in our household. I now try every combination.

What have you learnt?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.743
While writing at Sites that pay we meet the global audience an opportunity where we get to learn different things. I have learnt a lot and if I were to mention one thing and that is I did not know there was peanut butter.

Today peanut butter has become a staple diet in our household. I now try every combination.

What have you learnt?
Peanut butter is now so popular and you hardly find people who live in the city and have not tasted it before. I don’t really use it though because I’m not a fanatic but I have tasted it before

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
I have tried this before, though I am a huge fan of groundnuts, but I really didn't like it that much, I prefer regular butter and bread. Though it's not like I would reject it if given 😁

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the things that I have really learned from working and earning online is crypto and virtual currencies, payment processors and the lots. Never knew anything about them prior to now.

Back