Things I learnt making money online

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$1.200
Raw Dex
$0.055
While writing at Sites that pay we meet the global audience an opportunity where we get to learn different things. I have learnt a lot and if I were to mention one thing and that is I did not know there was peanut butter.

Today peanut butter has become a staple diet in our household. I now try every combination.

What have you learnt?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
While writing at Sites that pay we meet the global audience an opportunity where we get to learn different things. I have learnt a lot and if I were to mention one thing and that is I did not know there was peanut butter.

Today peanut butter has become a staple diet in our household. I now try every combination.

What have you learnt?
Peanut butter is now so popular and you hardly find people who live in the city and have not tasted it before. I don’t really use it though because I’m not a fanatic but I have tasted it before

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
I have tried this before, though I am a huge fan of groundnuts, but I really didn't like it that much, I prefer regular butter and bread. Though it's not like I would reject it if given 😁

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.580
One of the things that I have really learned from working and earning online is crypto and virtual currencies, payment processors and the lots. Never knew anything about them prior to now.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.800
When I started I was just a normal writer but by working online I learned so many things including web designing, digital marketing, etc.

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$1.200
Raw Dex
$0.055
Going through responses here one can see writing online is a place where one just does not earn but learns so many things. Sharing and learning is what happens here

Back