Things to do before outsourcing customer support

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
What do you think are some things that companies need to think about before deciding to outsource their customer service operations?

I think an issue that would need to be solved, would be providing continued employment for those whose jobs would be removed, due to the call centers being relocated out of country.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$0.478
Outsourcing is the last option of a company when their employees cannot do certain tasks and they due for deadlines. This case is more on companies who have factories providing tangible items.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.300
Raw Dex
$0.305
Just he sure that the people that are being employed knows what their job entails. in other words just go for skilled hands to help keep the business stabie and going

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the things to consider when you want to outsource your customer support is the cost. Would it be more cost effective to outsource it or keep it internal? Another important factor to consider in making this decision is where your customer service would be located and how it would needn your assistance.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Outsourcing is the last option of a company when their employees cannot do certain tasks and they due for deadlines. This case is more on companies who have factories providing tangible items.
To me, I don't see outsourcing as some sort of weakness or deficiency, rather I see it as a smart move, leveraging on the time abundance and expertise of some set of people to achieve your desired aim, so outsourcing is a welcome idea.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are some professionals who are so proficient when it come to handling customers related issues. That is their field abd they know best how to handle the matter. Professionals like that are partly employed by some reputable big companies to handle all their customers service departments for effective results.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.370
Raw Dex
$0.178
It is quite common for companies to outsource customer support. When doing this, the business has to make sure that the personnel employed understand your business, and have the skills to deal with customers in all circumstances.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If your current staff who are working in the customer service representative department are not doing a very good job, you would have to consider outsourcing the job because it is not a position that you can leave out for a long time to get your own staffs to do it better.

Back