Thinking about thinking

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
I am relaxing now and thinking about thinking and that is about why I am so lazy to reply to posts this morning.
I want another genre. I like to read horror posts, love posts, and emotions posts. I am glad there is a section where
we can write about something a feeling when we are relaxing. Am I bored with topics on money, lol
We keep on talking about money but money is not around hehehe. My money is in the bank the profit
from my milk tea. I will proceed to the mall later to help my sister sell milk tea.

What is your thinking about?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah an thinking of just spending the weekend not thinking of how to make additional income. Recently I have visited 2 properties but there was no positive result. There's another property which i must inspect but chose not. I want to enjoy and just enjoy and empty my mind of issues that will stress me.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One good thought to consider is that every day is an opportunity for growth and self-improvement. No matter what challenges or setbacks you may face, you can always choose to learn from them and use them as opportunities to become a better version of yourself. With each day, you have the chance to learn something new, take a small step towards a goal, or make a positive impact in someone's life. By approaching each day with a growth mindset and a willingness to learn and improve, you can create a fulfilling and meaningful life for yourself and those around you.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
There are challenges every day and we have to face them squarely. There are challenges that awaken our senses or weaken our spirit. @relcap23, hoping you can find the answer to what you are looking for, and @Elendu, thank you for sharing your nice thoughts about my post.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Yes, it is very relaxing while I think about my next pleasure trip with my family outside the city in hill station we are planning to go there just after few months so when I think about it I feel a sort of relaxation.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
What I think all the time is how can I get a lot of money, I also sometimes get tired of answering comments on PTP sites, when I'm bored I run to read stories, watch videos, chat with friends, and so on. I know it just takes up a lot of time, but I also need the occasional entertainment.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
What I think all the time is how can I get a lot of money, I also sometimes get tired of answering comments on PTP sites, when I'm bored I run to read stories, watch videos, chat with friends, and so on. I know it just takes up a lot of time, but I also need the occasional entertainment.
That is a very good idea to relax the self. This day, I feel lazy to do activities here. I want to see another genre lol. But there is pay so I have to inspire myself to reply to posts and create new post threads.

Back