Time Social

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
That site is insanely scam. But up to this time that site continues luring people, Those old members disappeared and another came to act like crazy sending the referral link to the different social sites. That site seems programed.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also got scammed playing games on one site. I reached the payout threshold, but I cannot make payout. I sent email but there was no reply at all. My only consolation isnI enjoyed the game but they scammed me by asking me to watch ads.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
@relcap23, there are many sites that we need to ignore like Time Social. Its platform is alluring and inviting. The pay is so big and very impossible to receive. It is when a site is a scam site. I have there standby payment $980, very impossible.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.185
I also got scammed playing games on one site. I reached the payout threshold, but I cannot make payout. I sent email but there was no reply at all. My only consolation isnI enjoyed the game but they scammed me by asking me to watch ads.
I just don't like the fact that some websites will waste your time. It is very sad

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@relcap23, there are many sites that we need to ignore like Time Social. Its platform is alluring and inviting. The pay is so big and very impossible to receive. It is when a site is a scam site. I have there standby payment $980, very impossible.
They are the so- called too good to be true. Once they offer big payouts one must be wary already. I got my first dollar from a spin to win game but they didn't give me my second payout and I need to keep tract of the schedule payout lest I lose chances of getting paid.
Post automatically merged:

I just don't like the fact that some websites will waste your time. It is very sad
Indeed, scammers don't realize we spend time doing it and during that time I depended merely on mobile data promo because I haven't subscribe to an unlimited plan.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's why I am never interested in the earning site of this types. I would rather make post for pennies than to be lured of getting huge amounts of money which is scamming
At least I've learned my lesson and have developed the attitude of sensing if the site is legit or not. I read reviews before getting into it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.185
They are the so- called too good to be true. Once they offer big payouts one must be wary already. I got my first dollar from a spin to win game but they didn't give me my second payout and I need to keep tract of the schedule payout lest I lose chances of getting paid.
Post automatically merged:

Indeed, scammers don't realize we spend time doing it and during that time I depended merely on mobile data promo because I haven't subscribe to an unlimited plan.
I have learnt the habit of running away from any platform that will promise me more than what they can truly offer

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People that runs scam platforms on the internet do not have good reputation. that is why we must be very careful and make proper research before signing up on any website.

Back