Too early on RIF

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
It's 4:34 that I started doing activities here because my active work starts at 7 in the morning and ends 12 nn and resume in the afternoon at to 4. There's also internet problem here at my end. I'm hoping the Internet is kind to me. It's 5:45 now so I have to put off my mobile phone. Yay I have to prepare for work now.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's 4:34 that I started doing activities here because my active work starts at 7 in the morning and ends 12 nn and resume in the afternoon at to 4. There's also internet problem here at my end. I'm hoping the Internet is kind to me. It's 5:45 now so I have to put off my mobile phone. Yay I have to prepare for work now.
Hope you have a good day at work and the internet is kind to you
Post automatically merged:

Its too early i avoid internet in morning times
I get up at 5.14am, if we are not dog sitting and have to take the dog for an early morning walk.

I put the free bingo on on the other laptop and come on my lap top and see what has been going on and replying to people, and hopefully learn something new on here to help me on my journey here.

May, and I so say may go and do a few surveys while having my two mugs of hot water, at least go and click the ones to get my points for just logging in

Enjoy your day

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you my friend. I am also hoping you a good day.
Day is going very god.

Done al the cleaning upstairs, changed our bed.

Watched the new drama on BBC1, Ten Pound Poms, it was good so had to watched the second epsidoe as we, while hubby and I had a very long lunch together

Hoping to spend some more time here tonight

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is actually nothing like too early on RIF. Anytime you can, you could come here.
Always someone to hang out with whatever the time of day or night

If you are working full-time online, there is definitely no time that is too early.
Agree we make our own time slots and amount of time we spend here

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Day is going very god.

Done al the cleaning upstairs, changed our bed.

Watched the new drama on BBC1, Ten Pound Poms, it was good so had to watched the second epsidoe as we, while hubby and I had a very long lunch together

Hoping to spend some more time here tonight
Let us always do activities here for good. See you here this evening. Also read the urgent message of RIF.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
What is the urgent message for RIF? that there will be a maintenance schedule......I like coming here as often as I can to learn quite a lot in various forums to help me improve in my journey of entrepreneurship. Today I was up way earlier than this time and I had a lot I was working on. Glad I have done pretty much everything that I wanted to.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I too like waking up early with the Rif to start my online activities here, before I set my foot off to the other offline hustles in a matter of fact.
It is a good place to come and drink your morning drink to, and see hat has been happening

Let us always do activities here for good. See you here this evening. Also read the urgent message of RIF.
Where do I find urgent messages from RIF? Please and thank you

Was up early again today, always up early.

Sun shining, have had to pull the blind back down as shining on the lap top and I couldn't see you!! LOL

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
It is a good place to come and drink your morning drink to, and see hat has been happening

Where do I find urgent messages from RIF? Please and thank you

Was up early again today, always up early.

Sun shining, have had to pull the blind back down as shining on the lap top and I couldn't see you!! LOL
You can find it at the bottom of your laptop, a short notice about the sites's maintenance this week and its downtime on May 25.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am always an early bird during the week 5.14am get up, and very often wake early at the weekends.

good time to visit forums while the house is quiet

Back