Not Paying đźš« Trendri.com forum Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Trendri is a very good forum for those who can post long informative threads. The site has always encouraged long posts there. So ,if one enjoys writing long threads, it's the right place for them. Their pay rates are also competitive, though it has reduced recently.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The forum is actually great just that they are actually reducing their pay rate and the number of posts you're allowed to make in a day which is somewhat not good.
I believe that everyone is finding it very difficult with how the economy has been so far and it's why they always reduced their pay rate from time to time.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know if there is users have a preference to work on Trendri, compared to RIF, although after all, it is possible to work on both. However Indeed Trendri pays $0.10 per thread and $0.04 per post, but the minimum number of words required is respectively 200 (thread) and 100 (comment post). RIF instead seems to be more easy to use, with a decidedly lower minimum of words required, even if it is lower the payment for each published post.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I don't know if there is users have a preference to work on Trendri, compared to RIF, although after all, it is possible to work on both. However Indeed Trendri pays $0.10 per thread and $0.04 per post, but the minimum number of words required is respectively 200 (thread) and 100 (comment post). RIF instead seems to be more easy to use, with a decidedly lower minimum of words required, even if it is lower the payment for each published post.
The minimum words are not 200 and 100 words, but on the Trendri forum, the minimum words are only 10 words for posts and 30 for threads. and Trendri rewards progressively so the more words the bigger the reward. the average for a 100 word post will get a reward of 0.04 and for a 200 word thread you will get a reward of 0.1.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I would joined the website long ago but because of those silly rules I'm still not confident to join as I don't consider it as a good option to post 20 posts before I can start earning

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I would joined the website long ago but because of those silly rules I'm still not confident to join as I don't consider it as a good option to post 20 posts before I can start earning
That's one thing that has discouraged many on Trendri and other forums started by Fecom. That is a bit too much to get verified for earning status. It's good to verify to avoid scammers, but then he can always reduce the limits. Ten posts is going enough to judge the quality of the posts.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
If you don't know, you won't know. It is from Trendri that I had to hear from RIF. I believe Trendri is a very educating site and it helps people like us to write.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
If you don't know, you won't know. It is from Trendri that I had to hear from RIF. I believe Trendri is a very educating site and it helps people like us to write.
I totally agree there. It's a quality forum and there is a lot to learn there. I couldn't be there in the last few days due to time constraints. But will surely try to be there today for few posts. I have no complaints about the long post requirements. I enjoy writing long posts. I just see that it discourages others from joining it. But I have no issues with that.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The minimum words are not 200 and 100 words, but on the Trendri forum, the minimum words are only 10 words for posts and 30 for threads. and Trendri rewards progressively so the more words the bigger the reward. the average for a 100 word post will get a reward of 0.04 and for a 200 word thread you will get a reward of 0.1.
First of all, I thank you as I did not understand that there were some lower words limits, to also receive the reward for each published post. :) (y)
However, examining the fact that Trendri gives $ 0.10 (which after all is not to be considered a high reward) on a request for at least 200 words, I can presume that, writing a much less number of words, the reward should be so low such as to be considered almost almost negligible.
Siete comunque d'accordo con questo concetto?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I still don't know why the website is taking so long to enable the option again although not many users were impressed with the pay rate per article and there was penalty clause too

Back