Not Paying đźš« Trendri.com forum Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.010
Trendri.com is a legit forum I get paid Yesterday, but I do have few reservations about it as when I submitted 20 quality threads and 10 quality posts, my earning didn't started then I write and write and finally I saw my earnings. I reached my 5$ payout after a long time, whenever I write a quality post then just after 2-3 post I get the message as you can post after 6 hour 4 minutes and 30 seconds.This types of messages I was receiving on regular basis. My total number of threads my total numbers of posts and the total time which I consumed there you can calculate and what I get out from there you can calculate.
So kindly consider these things with cool mind.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Trendri.com is a legit forum I get paid Yesterday, but I do have few reservations about it as when I submitted 20 quality threads and 10 quality posts, my earning didn't started then I write and write and finally I saw my earnings. I reached my 5$ payout after a long time, whenever I write a quality post then just after 2-3 post I get the message as you can post after 6 hour 4 minutes and 30 seconds.This types of messages I was receiving on regular basis. My total number of threads my total numbers of posts and the total time which I consumed there you can calculate and what I get out from there you can calculate.
So kindly consider these things with cool mind.
I like the platform. It is legit and they will even pay you within the time that they have promised. I like it

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have no issue with this. I have heard about it and read about it on FC but I have not registered.

I think most spammers do trick the site because they want to earn as quickly as possible.
You should join trendri forum today because it is a very good forum that pays members on time and it is the highest paid paid to post forum per post but there is limit to what we can post in a day.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You should join trendri forum today because it is a very good forum that pays members on time and it is the highest paid paid to post forum per post but there is limit to what we can post in a day.
Exactly
There is a limit but it still makes a lot of sense. Honestly, I so much like it

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.328
Though i do work on trendri but i do not use the article feature. I once made posted an article there but they said it was not structured the way other articles om the forum are structured. I just gave up on it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.328
Was your articles written after you got the message that your account has been verified, or was it before the message. Note that any thing you do before getting verified, you wont be paid for it. Am guessing you points started counting after you got verified.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.328
With my experience so far i do not think there is a specific time period though, and i do not know if it has something to do with my method of payment. There are some days where it might take up to three or four days to receive payment, then there are other days where it takes just 24 hours.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Trendi is a very legitimate paid to post forum that I've been in existence for a very long time but they have reduced their earning rate and you cannot make more than 70 cents on the Platform in the day.
Yes, Trendri is a legit site but it is for those who do not mind writing lengthy posts.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.120
I am too I a member for the Trendri. I usually get my payment after three days of requesting a payment. I however been enjoying working on the site and the adm is a so nice person and professional.

Back