Not Paying đźš« Trendri.com forum Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
This is one of my favorites paid to post site. I'm still hoping it returns but it is good to continue to develop their skills so as not to depend only on a platform

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
It is always a shame when we see sites stop paying, unfortunately, if they are not making enough to be able to pay out, then they have to cease it until they are able to again if they are able to.

When things like this happen, we should reflect and look at how active we are on these sites and the quality of our content, you must remember that if the site uses Google Adsense it bases a lot of the traffic that the site receives poor traffic due to poor quality content then they owners will see a drop in earnings to be able to pay out.

It's great that we get an incentive to post on these kinds of sites but if we abuse that incentive, it will in the end result in us losing that incentive.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
There is no update for now but hopefully in the next couples of months or more we should be back typing away on the site the admin might just be taking a break

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This is indeed a sad development especially that the reason is because of the current political situation in the country in which the admin is currently domiciled. The admin and everybody behind trendri are such quality people and I hope they can devise ways and means for it to activate the paid-to-post feature as soon as possible. Otherwise, there is a tone of benefits that we can still get from trendri aside from getting paid for threads and comments.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It stopped paying a while back I wasn't a huge fan of this forum but it still had some nice discussions maybe this forum will come back if was popular paid to post forum and had many users

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.313
Raw Dex
$0.001
It stopped paying a while back I wasn't a huge fan of this forum but it still had some nice discussions maybe this forum will come back if was popular paid to post forum and had many users
The trendri is a platform that pays its users for writing lengthy article or content but I am surprised as to how this platform was unable to generate reasonable income.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
This is not a good thing. If it happens to certain sites that I am working with, I will just accept it. I had experienced having them before and stopped. Thus, I am just immuned to sites that tend to cut the high hopes of members.
Things like this usually happens from time to time, this is why its best to not to always rely on these sites alone and have other sources of income as well. Lets just hope they start paying back later on.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
I hope all goes well with him so that they come back on board and revive the paid to post services for the Trendri earning site. It was such an awesome ptp ever.
Yea i had a good time with trendri, though there where times where i was not active there at all but all in all the forum was a good one.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
This is always a shame to hear this and it also alerts you to the issue that even though a pay-to-post forum may seem like it is doing well and will not stop payments, it can very much happen.

I had heard of Trendri myself but I had not used it as I have been busy with work and other sites. Hope they are able to start up payments again soon for those of you who were using them regularly.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
I have visited the site this afternoon. The admin is still monetizing the website through the ads and since he continues earning from the content already posted on the site, he would make a come back so soon but with tight and strictly rules this time around.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earning through PTP forums is very low and disappointing, but if you don't have special skills, you have to spend time in these forums, but sometimes you can't even get your meager money, which is disappointing. I hope you find a new forum

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is really a question for me. How much is the income through PTP forums that they do not pay the users. You have to spend a lot of hours commenting to be able to withdraw $5 per month from them. It is disappointing

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earning through PTP forums is very low and disappointing, but if you don't have special skills, you have to spend time in these forums, but sometimes you can't even get your meager money, which is disappointing. I hope you find a new forum
It is highl time some of us start learning professional level skill so that we can improve our earnings rate.

Back