Not Paying đźš« Trendri.com forum Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is really a question for me. How much is the income through PTP forums that they do not pay the users. You have to spend a lot of hours commenting to be able to withdraw $5 per month from them. It is disappointing
The truth is that some of the forums owners are selfish and they're not generous at all because most of them are making millions of dollars from the forum

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that some of the forums owners are selfish and they're not generous at all because most of them are making millions of dollars from the forum
You are right. They make a lot of money, but they struggle to pay users a few dollars a month. I never understand them. In my opinion, it is better to respect the users, because if there are no users, you cannot make money

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is highl time some of us start learning professional level skill so that we can improve our earnings rate.
Yes, this is the question I was asking myself today. I told myself that I can't continue like this and work hard for a few dollars a month and at the end of the month you realize that the forum is no longer paying users.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that's the trend for websites that pays it users, more often than not, it will really cease its operation, maintaining a websites and paying its users are expensive things to do and especially if there's no ads that comes to the website.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that's the trend for websites that pays it users, more often than not, it will really cease its operation, maintaining a websites and paying its users are expensive things to do and especially if there's no ads that comes to the website.
Well, maybe they have boring forums. They make a lot of rules for users but they don't do their duty. Is this fair to you? Look at BMF. They received funding of $5,000. He has million dollar income. I don't think PTP forums have financial problems. There are forums that pay little money to users and do not advertise. Well, naturally, users lose interest and no one is willing to pay them for advertising.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, this is the question I was asking myself today. I told myself that I can't continue like this and work hard for a few dollars a month and at the end of the month you realize that the forum is no longer paying users.
Seeking alternative ways to make money online is better and it will be more rewarding if you could learn digital skills.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have been checking the site for update but to no avail. The admin is yet to do this I see that a lot of people are still spending a lot of time there

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
At that time, I just got the Trendri referral code, but apparently it stopped paying before I created an account there. For now I'm active in RIF, OTz, ForumCoin, and Mylot. But so far I have only received payments from RIF and Mylot.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I quite understand that maintaining a website and paying members is expensive but the forums are making huge amount of money as well.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I quite understand that maintaining a website and paying members is expensive but the forums are making huge amount of money as well.
Yes, it is not an acceptable excuse. Before becoming a member, we accept all the rules and admins have only one task. Only one and that is to pay some money to the users at the end of the month

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One thing I'm getting to learn about these paid forums is that it's difficult to maintain. It can only be sustained if the revenue generated is bigger than expenses incurred. Think of 300 active users earning $1 daily. Only forumcoin looks sustainable because they pay low.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Seeking alternative ways to make money online is better and it will be more rewarding if you could learn digital skills.
Yes, sooner or later we have to look for real income. Ptp forums are not bad for fun and in your free time to earn extra money but they cannot be a source of income for you.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well it might not take that long hopefully but if it does we don't have a choice than to return unless we might not be into forum posting by that time.
Yea hopefully trendri will come back I wasn't active on that forum at all so it's fine by me but I know many people who posted on trendri regularly so it must be sad for them

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need to post 10 threads but it doesn't really matters now since it stopped paying I don't know why but I hope it will come back I wasn't active buy it's always sad when a site stops paying

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need to post 10 threads but it doesn't really matters now since it stopped paying I don't know why but I hope it will come back I wasn't active buy it's always sad when a site stops paying
it is interesting. This forum has strict rules and does not allow new users to earn money and they must have at least 10 posts, but they only have one task, and that is to pay few money to users and they don't do it as well

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
Everything is on hold now as the site has stopped paying due to low revenue to the site but hopefully it will come back and start paying again as well

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to belong to that site and when they announced a couple of years ago that they were not paying anymore, I stopped contributing. They might be paying again but I still won't be going back.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is interesting. This forum has strict rules and does not allow new users to earn money and they must have at least 10 posts, but they only have one task, and that is to pay few money to users and they don't do it as well
The website has temporarily suspended its reward program until further notice.

Back