Not Paying đźš« Trendri.com forum Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
Before you can start earning, you need to be a verified member on the platform
But the site already collapsed and no one can earn anything from there. In fact Trendri has now becomes a non paying forum. So you can get posting on the site for fun.
Post automatically merged:

There are chances that trendri will be purchased by Bizdustry admin too so then we will have lesser websites to earn
I too hope that Feacoms remain there as an administrator of the site even if it will be purchased by the owner of the bizdustry. He was so nice with the members.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
But the site already collapsed and no one can earn anything from there. In fact Trendri has now becomes a non paying forum. So you can get posting on the site for fun.
Post automatically merged:

I too hope that Feacoms remain there as an administrator of the site even if it will be purchased by the owner of the bizdustry. He was so nice with the members.
This is also what I am saying. I prefer it if he continues to own the business. I do not want the owner of any other forum to buy the forum but not because of my selfish interest

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think someone also said this same thing a few days ago but let us see how it goes but I think it will be better if the owner of trendri site still owns it. He manages it well to an extent.
Yeah, I really hope the Trendri owner sustains it and brings the earning back. He runs it so well and gives instructions that are easy to follow if you want to earn. I hope Bizdistry does not but the forum.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trendri is not bad, but I never was too interested; it seems like it's too strict for me. I made a few threads, and some of them got deleted because there were already similar ones. Also, it doesn't pay at the moment.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Trendri is not bad, but I never was too interested; it seems like it's too strict for me. I made a few threads, and some of them got deleted because there were already similar ones. Also, it doesn't pay at the moment.
You're right, Trendri's rules are rather strict for publishing content, Trendri is currently having financial difficulties so it can't pay its members, but your funds won't disappear there, and I represent Trendri and apologize for the financial difficulties beyond our control.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You're right, Trendri's rules are rather strict for publishing content, Trendri is currently having financial difficulties so it can't pay its members, but your funds won't disappear there, and I represent Trendri and apologize for the financial difficulties beyond our control.
At least they infomed us that they won't pay some sites don't even tell

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.560
Raw Dex
$0.008
I am sorry to know that one more site bite the dust. I was not active on Trendri because I didnt like the rules for new members there. There are lots of RIF members who were on that site, they must be disheartened by it

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I was planning to join trendri and its another website where we can earn by posting but sadly they have stopped PTP so we need to wait for more time to see them start paying

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.560
Raw Dex
$0.008
@Hate2Wait I joined Trendri few months ago but I didn't like their rule of writing few posts before getting qualified to get paid from them . So I didn't post much. But the people said it's a good site and used to pay good amount of money.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Unfortunately, the website Trendri has been facing much problems and this is why many people have not been able to stay active in there. They facing some problems right now. However, there is still hope that the website will become active once again.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think I've heard or come across such name in the past, I do see some stuffs about the platform, buy I'm yet to start using the forum, but I believe it's definitely going to be a good paid to post forum.
Hello everyone. I hope you all are well. Today I want to ask you all about the website Trendri - which is another paid-to-post website. Does any of you have experience working there. How was your experience. Please do shar

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't knoq if you are good article writer you can make much more than that but if you are starting it might be a place to start sadly this forum does not pays anymore

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
It is very good opportunity to make money. If you are a good writer, you can write ten articles that have 500 wors minimum
It was a great earning site during that time. Since I ventured on the world of the paid to post I have never find a ptp that pays more than that trendri.com Used to pay members.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I earned from the article writing feature on Trendri. I guess members were earning too much from the article feature and they quickly disabled it. Don't mind all those things they said about a bug.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.005
Trendri has stopped paying but it was a good opportunity for those who are intoarticle writing. Though it wasn't paying so well but was still helpful for excellent writers then

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trendri has stopped paying but it was a good opportunity for those who are intoarticle writing. Though it wasn't paying so well but was still helpful for excellent writers then
There were times that Fecoms would come online and see some articles that were so good and he would effect another payment for the person after the person has already been credited by the system. I know of two people and myself who enjoyed this at least once.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.005
Sure, I know that the admin was one generous person and like to reward extra to the good members. Hopefully the site returns and we can all start earning from it again

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
He was a good admin and I really understand that he was hooked before he ended the Paid posting program. Fecoms, Jordan and Devin are the best admins I have seen in my paid forum experience. Trendri would come back and we would all work there again.

Back