Not Paying 🚫 Trendri.com forum Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trendri is a very good and legitimate paid-to-post forum. I joined it some time ago and received several payments to my Paypal account. Unfortunately, currently, Trendri cannot pay its members. I hope that everything will be okay again.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
There is no positive response or updates from the person but we never can tell if he or she is going to talk about the platform later so we will know if we can work there again
I think it will take time because the last time I got an update from the admin through a third person saying that admin will one put pay to post back when he is sure of the revenue and not before that

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.170
I think it will take time because the last time I got an update from the admin through a third person saying that admin will one put pay to post back when he is sure of the revenue and not before that
Exactly he is not a bank giving out money from his pocket money from bank if the forum is generating revenues then he could possibly pay the members otherwise not even have 10 kilo thousands on Binance and paypal.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's hard for him but even made so many mistakes like going for 3 websites at one time when even one is not stable with revenue so he needs to learn from his mistakes

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is still not positive update from trendri admin and not sure when it will be back and paying so maybe in next years we can expect it to come back
ahh I hope it will come back soon I was not active because I didn't managed to post 20 or so threads but still a lot of peaple were happy to post on that site I hope it will start paying again

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Fecoms is trying, Trendri will start paying again when it will start earning again.
No site will be able to pay if revenue is hit, and Trendri's revenue was hit by AI generated contents and garbage posting.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ok since they are preparing to resume payment, I think that's a very welcome idea, though I'm not a member of this platform yet, but for the sake of RIF member I just hope they resume payment early enough.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
There is no official update about it so I fear that we may need to wait for a little longer or may be till next year to see website resuming its operations

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Fecoms do not have some very big sources. Trendri depends on Google Adsense, trash posts already harmed the revenue, and his business is based in Ukraine, which is hit in war. I do not blame him for this because there is nothing one could do expect making forum clean

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.170
That is sad it wasn't a bad forum I had a little fun in it I posted very little posts it is sad that it does not pays anymore only a few users are active there
Most of them are not related to users earning from PTP but regular users that are participating on the forums which is people just posting for share knowledge.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.170
We need to be hopefully to see trendri paying because when they start paying we can expect 3 of his websites start paying so that will be best for all of us
Previously Paid To Post sites where multiple means an easy income nowadays they are becoming fewer so if one of websites is back it will be a very good opportunity hoping green days in the next couple of weeks or months otherwise it will be very bad decision from admin owner of trio.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is sad it wasn't a bad forum I had a little fun in it I posted very little posts it is sad that it does not pays anymore only a few users are active there
I was also working on the site before it stopped working and I really enjoyed it. The post to paid forum was even the first forum to pay me and it was there that I discovered rif

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
There are so many ptp sites dead and dying 😔. The site owners must have taken care of their business. Running a ptp site is a business. It's good of them to reduce the pay limit per day and accept only trusted applicants who will never spam a site.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are so many ptp sites dead and dying 😔. The site owners must have taken care of their business. Running a ptp site is a business. It's good of them to reduce the pay limit per day and accept only trusted applicants who will never spam a site.
They may think reducing the pay or the limit the numbers of posts per day will reduce their number of users but I feel that is the best thing they can do

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
They may think reducing the pay or the limit the numbers of posts per day will reduce their number of users but I feel that is the best thing they can do
The site owner lacks estimation and statistics on what to do with his site. But it's already closed. Who knows it operates back in the coming months, that is if it's passion to man site.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The site owner lacks estimation and statistics on what to do with his site. But it's already closed. Who knows it operates back in the coming months, that is if it's passion to man site.
The site has been in existence for years now and I never expected that the site will stop paying like they did for their second site. I hope one of the sites with come back 🔙 f not the two

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
The site has been in existence for years now and I never expected that the site will stop paying like they did for their second site. I hope one of the sites with come back 🔙 f not the two
It seems the two sites were shut down simultaneously. And this time, it is Beer Money Forum that stops paying and banning people. It so scary. This happens because of spammers on BMF.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It seems the two sites were shut down simultaneously. And this time, it is Beer Money Forum that stops paying and banning people. It so scary. This happens because of spammers on BMF.
Beer money forum has being banning people long ago, I have being suspecting that bmf might stop paying their users for posting

Back