Trendri or Insured forum Which is better?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
In my opinion, both are equally good, because they have the same admin, the same rules, the same rewards, the Insuredforum focuses more on discussing insurance, although there is also discussion about budgeting and retirement and this forum site is still new, while the Trendri forum has a more general discussion.

In my opinion, both are equally good, because they have the same admin, the same rules, the same rewards, the Insuredforum focuses more on discussing insurance, although there is also discussion about budgeting and retirement and this forum site is still new, while the Trendri forum has a more general discussion.
How much is the minimum payout for both? Based on your description, I think I would like to try Trendi than the other one.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
How much is the minimum payout for both? Based on your description, I think I would like to try Trendi than the other one.
Min Payout $ 4, via PayPal and BinancePay, Trendri provides bigger rewards than other forum sites, but Trendri prioritizes content quality. After you join you should introduce yourself at least first name, but full name is also better. I have also made a short tutorial on how to make money on the Trendri forum: https://referralindexforum.com/threads/online-earning-on-trendri.3189/

Min Payout $ 4, via PayPal and BinancePay, Trendri provides bigger rewards than other forum sites, but Trendri prioritizes content quality. After you join you should introduce yourself at least first name, but full name is also better. I have also made a short tutorial on how to make money on the Trendri forum: https://referralindexforum.com/threads/online-earning-on-trendri.3189/
Thank you for the link. I skimmed the information you posted. It looks so good to be on the site. The rate is higher than others.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.790
I'm still thinking and brainstorming and still unable to make a decision whether to stick with forums only or find something else and when I'm able to make up my mind then I'll be able to join these websites

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.790
I want to concentrate only on beermoney and RIF for now. I don't want to get involved with many sites that I can not be able to give my best
I haven't seen you enough on Referral Index forum so I'm not sure if you were active or were you taking a break from the website

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am a member of Trendri and I am very satisfied with it. I have not joined the other one but I think its topics are more specific, whereas the topics of Trendri are more general.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$10.825
Raw Dex
$0.038
I joined Trendri a month ago but I left the site after working there for two or three days the reason is one has to write 10-20 posts to get verified. And I think if it's the same as on both the sites so I won't like to join any of the sites.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.850
I joined Trendri a month ago but I left the site after working there for two or three days the reason is one has to write 10-20 posts to get verified. And I think if it's the same as on both the sites so I won't like to join any of the sites.
This is my issue as well. One has to write at least 20 posts to get verified. But I’ll give it a shot because I needed more ways to make money online.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$10.825
Raw Dex
$0.038
This is my issue as well. One has to write at least 20 posts to get verified. But I’ll give it a shot because I needed more ways to make money online.

But I am not going to work on Trendri or another site like it. I have lots of other sites to work on. Already I have very little leisure time so I won't like to waste my time on these sites. Even though they may be giving good rates.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is why I stopped posting on trendri too. It is not favorable for me. It is just like wasting of time

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$10.825
Raw Dex
$0.038
I know about Trendri but I don't use it because we have to make a particular number of posts before earning and I don't like that

That's the reason I also dont like that site. I never saw any site asking about it. I remember post loop was also like this, they also used to check the quality of the post of a user before allowing him/her to earn.

Back