Trendri or Insured forum Which is better?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.860
Sadly none of them pays anymore I wish there would be another one that is like them but sadly I don't think we will see another PTP soon that's very sad
To be frank PTP sites are like Fiverr gots saturated means there is no invention as it will remain the same thing. The PTP is including rewards per post and also gambling and their members are earners and will not deposit any dime for gambling purposes only from posting earnings and this discourages them. If PTP owners think about running games from RIF Cash Purchase Balance and RIF Cash for some other contests rarely people will pay money for a deposit to RIF Cash Purchase Balance and this will only be earning is from adverts and being related only to Google Adsense as only earning opportunity.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.393
Insured forum was a really difficult niche to write on. I had to do lots of research to write one post on that forum but I learned so much on that forum. Trendri was easier to work on though.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think there is a lot of different between these two forum even though they are pay to post site but these site is more better compare to the two site

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.120
I don't think there is a lot of different between these two forum even though they are pay to post site but these site is more better compare to the two site
I think Trendri is far much more better than the insured forum and the Referral index forum too. This is because Trendri has the potential for earning more rewards than any other paying to post forums.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.328
I think Trendri is far much more better than the insured forum and the Referral index forum too. This is because Trendri has the potential for earning more rewards than any other paying to post forums.
Really? Have you started earning on Trendri currently? At the moment I can't even see where my earnings are located on the forum, I don't even understand what is happening so I just took a break for now.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.120
Really? Have you started earning on Trendri currently? At the moment I can't even see where my earnings are located on the forum, I don't even understand what is happening so I just took a break for now.
Trendri resumed the paying to post services sometimes back. I remember seeing an announcement in one of the paid to post forums and it's new payment rates. However l am yet to see the payment proof for the site.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.326
Raw Dex
$0.007
No much difference here between these two forums . They are both paid o post site owner by one person but trendru site is more better as insured is gone

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.120
No much difference here between these two forums . They are both paid o post site owner by one person but trendru site is more better as insured is gone
For me l don't have more information about the insured forum. The last time l ceased following it was last year when the owner for both of the two sites had closed down the paying to post services in all his sites.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.328
Trendri resumed the paying to post services sometimes back. I remember seeing an announcement in one of the paid to post forums and it's new payment rates. However l am yet to see the payment proof for the site.
I have come across some payment proof from Trendri, especially on forumcoin. Even yesterday someone posted his payment proof of five dollars.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
Really true I like trendri I work there everyday and I believe at the end of this month I may reach my first payment threshold but if I see others forum that pays I will like to work there

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Really true I like trendri I work there everyday and I believe at the end of this month I may reach my first payment threshold but if I see others forum that pays I will like to work there
I am willing to work on trendri again but I don’t know how much money I’d be able to make in a day. That’s what I am really interested in before I move on

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.590
Personally, I love Trendri more than Insures forum and this is simple because the later deals with insurance topics which I am not vast with. Trendri has several sections including personal finance, career and jobs and investment which I love posting about.

Back