Trendri or Insured forum Which is better?

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
Based on how things stand presently, and in the particular yardstick you are looking at, it seems Insured Forum is better based only on pay rates.
Yeah, it is better based on pay rates. It can work well for you if you understand and are comfortable with insurance topics. For me, that niche is pretty hard to post about.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I joined Trendri when it was new. It is a wonderful site and I really enjoyed it. I even earned pretty good money from there. Once it stopped paying for the posts, I stopped visiting it. It has resumed paying but I have not been much active there. I will try to be more active there. I love the site.
I have no experience of Insured Forum. I will check and see.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
I joined Trendri when it was new. It is a wonderful site and I really enjoyed it. I even earned pretty good money from there. Once it stopped paying for the posts, I stopped visiting it. It has resumed paying but I have not been much active there. I will try to be more active there. I love the site.
I have no experience of Insured Forum. I will check and see.
Then you are missing things over there in the forum because the forum is now lively and discussion there really worth it

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Then you are missing things over there in the forum because the forum is now lively and discussion there really worth it
I know. I have been there a few times after it came back to the paying mode. I have earned a little by posting couple of replies there. I am really motivated to visit the site tomorrow and see how much I can contribute.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I would love to earn from insured forum but admin wants us to post longer comments and the pay is low so I lost my interest in that website

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I am not part of trendri and actually was never interested in that website and somehow I am least interested in websites owned by fecoms not sure why

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Why because from what I gather I believe that trendri has no issue it's a good paying website which am working with soon I will hit my first payout here but insured forum has better rate than trendri

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.501
Raw Dex
$1.141
I am not part of trendri and actually was never interested in that website and somehow I am least interested in websites owned by fecoms not sure why.
From your previous post, I understand that that you might not be too good with writing long contents and that is a valid reason.

For those of us that find it easy writing long contents, we get to earn well on Fecoms forums. I am on Trendri, Insured Forum and Advisordia and I have earned over $300 from the three forums combined.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
On trendri, how long does it actually take for your account to get verified? Am abit confused about this.
It takes around 20 posts there before you get verified. I am not sure about the recent updates. But this was the case when I joined it. You have to send a message to Fecom once you are done with 20 posts requesting him to verify your account.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
It takes around 20 posts there before you get verified. I am not sure about the recent updates. But this was the case when I joined it. You have to send a message to Fecom once you are done with 20 posts requesting him to verify your account.
Okay then maybe I should send a message to fecom to get verified, cause I already have 32 post or there about right now.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I do have knowledge in Insurance niche but since the earnings are low on that forum so I won't be joining that website anytime soon

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Okay then maybe I should send a message to fecom to get verified, cause I already have 32 post or there about right now.
Oh! You might have exceeded the limit. Do it soon before making any more posts. We need to request for it and it might take a day or two to be verified. You can start posting more after that verification. You will be compensated. Sorry that you won't be compensated for the posts that you have made before the verification.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
I do have knowledge in Insurance niche but since the earnings are low on that forum so I won't be joining that website anytime soon
who told you that the earning is low but the lastpost I read about the website specify that their pay rate is double of what we earn here am planning to give it a try

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Is there anyone currently active on Trendri? I visited the site after a long and I could see a little more than one dollar in the Credit and few cents in my USD. What does that mean? Can someone clarify? Earlier under the money sign, we had only one amount and that was our total earnings. Why this two amounts now? I am a bit confused.

Back