Try these apps that pay cash

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I have encountered through my Google search sites that pay cash. These sites are the following: 1. Cashyy, 2. Mistplay 3. Rewarded Play 4. MyPoints 5. Kashkick, and Doordash. Which of these sites were you in? Can you share with us how good these sires are in paying members? Members here will be glad to hear about your experiences of these sites.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I have not heard of these sites but Doordash. Doordash is like FoodPanda and Grab Food. I am not sure how we can earn from it. Maybe by applying as a rider on Doordash. But this company is not available here in the Philippines.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Have you researched about Doordash? It's an online earning site, how could one get paid by scouting customers? I'll try to find it out tomorrow, all of these so doubts will not be imagined. What about the other sites? Well, for the benefits of all I'll research them tomorrow. I'm also interested.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
All the apps you have mentioned above are really strange to me except for my point I heard it once on Forum coin, the main reason why I don't research about this type of app was because most of them are either not supported or the payout option is not for me.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I have not heard of these sites but Doordash. Doordash is like FoodPanda and Grab Food. I am not sure how we can earn from it. Maybe by applying as a rider on Doordash. But this company is not available here in the Philippines.
I am also hearing about these for the first time and I don't think Google search is the best way to find apps that pay

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Have you researched about Doordash? It's an online earning site, how could one get paid by scouting customers? I'll try to find it out tomorrow, all of these so doubts will not be imagined. What about the other sites? Well, for the benefits of all I'll research them tomorrow. I'm also interested.
Here's what I got maam about DoorDash:

When do Dashers get paid?
Dashers get paid on a weekly basis for all deliveries completed between Monday - Sunday of the previous week (ending Sunday at midnight local time). Payments are transferred directly to your bank account through Direct Deposit and usually take 2-3 days to show up in your bank account, so payments will appear by Wednesday night

My friend is a QA in a Call Center listening to phone calls from DoorDash customers regarding deliveries.

Please let us know if we have another way to earn from DD.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Here's what I got maam about DoorDash:

When do Dashers get paid?
Dashers get paid on a weekly basis for all deliveries completed between Monday - Sunday of the previous week (ending Sunday at midnight local time). Payments are transferred directly to your bank account through Direct Deposit and usually take 2-3 days to show up in your bank account, so payments will appear by Wednesday night

My friend is a QA in a Call Center listening to phone calls from DoorDash customers regarding deliveries.

Please let us know if we have another way to earn from DD.
Wow, that's good to know. You're in Humanatic so you can connect yourself to Doordash. There is a site that pays in the day I'm going to find it out. Also, I'll share here other sites we may possibly like to venture.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Wow, that's good to know. You're in Humanatic so you can connect yourself to Doordash. There is a site that pays in the day I'm going to find it out. Also, I'll share here other sites we may possibly like to venture.
We will look forward to that. Thank you very much for finding way to check other sites that pay. I hope we can have more like RIF and the others. More fun!

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
We will look forward to that. Thank you very much for finding way to check other sites that pay. I hope we can have more like RIF and the others. More fun!
You're welcome. We are here in a friendly community helping each other for a common goal especially since Christmas is just around the corner. I can now feel the spirit of Christmas. My accumulated income in my PayPal eWallet will be spent on gift buying. My nephews, nieces, and sisters are always excited to see me display gifts for them. I am hoping that the sites I shared here could help everyone.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I am reading all the apps/sites for the first time. Maybe I don't like to register on new sites these days so might not have heard them. It will be good if someone here could update us about these sites so that we all may apply on that site.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I am reading all the apps/sites for the first time. Maybe I don't like to register on new sites these days so might not have heard them. It will be good if someone here could update us about these sites so that we all may apply on that site.
@AmazingJob has researched on one site I posted, the Doordash and it's like Grab. He explained it well on the other topic. See or read it who knows you will want to apply.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
@AmazingJob has researched on one site I posted, the Doordash and it's like Grab. He explained it well on the other topic. See or read it who knows you will want to apply.

Yes I read his comment above about the site which is not good for me as I don't get time to spend on such sites where you have to listen to the calls of the customer. I am searching for the forum sites.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Yes I read his comment above about the site which is not good for me as I don't get time to spend on such sites where you have to listen to the calls of the customer. I am searching for the forum sites.
It is also not my cup of coffee. What will happen to our ears if hear calls constantly? Our eardrums may get damaged. @AmazingJob works in Humantics and that is his specialty to assist calls, he may like it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have encountered through my Google search sites that pay cash. These sites are the following: 1. Cashyy, 2. Mistplay 3. Rewarded Play 4. MyPoints 5. Kashkick, and Doordash. Which of these sites were you in? Can you share with us how good these sires are in paying members? Members here will be glad to hear about your experiences of these sites.
I will check them out and see how they all work. Thanks so much for sharing

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I wish I could spend more time checking them out if they are legit or not. It would be better if someone can share their personal experience about these sites and I will hop in to have extra money or cash online.

Back