AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When evaluating these sites, it's important to research the company behind the site and read reviews or testimonials from other users to determine if the site is legitimate and reliable in terms of paying its members. Some sites may have minimum payout thresholds or other restrictions on when and how members can withdraw their earnings, so it's important to read the terms and conditions carefully before joining.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Nice one but my problem with these so called app that you can make cash form is that majority of them pay too little. I have used some apps in the past before i didnt really like what i earned.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Hmm does anyone don't find the pay option is those play time apps like it's just blank when I click on the paid section does anyone exspierence this I used cashyy for a while but now I can't cashout

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
Most apps that used to pay well sometimes back now they have all stopped the services. I think the reason for this is the world wide ongoing inflation for sure.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I have encountered through my Google search sites that pay cash. These sites are the following: 1. Cashyy, 2. Mistplay 3. Rewarded Play 4. MyPoints 5. Kashkick, and Doordash. Which of these sites were you in? Can you share with us how good these sires are in paying members? Members here will be glad to hear about your experiences of these sites.
This is the first time I heard what site you mentioned, so I haven't had any experience there. Thanks for sharing, maybe I'll check it out, hopefully the site is legit.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I will check them out and see how they all work. Thanks so much for sharing
I have checked the rewarded app and there are 100 million people downloading the app. A player could request a pay a gift card by Amazon or wait for the threshold monthly amounting to $30 to $100. I have just checked this day and downloaded the app.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I have checked the rewarded app and there are 100 million people downloading the app. A player could request a pay a gift card by Amazon or wait for the threshold monthly amounting to $30 to $100. I have just checked this day and downloaded the app.
Which application do you mean? Is it his job to play games to earn points? If so it seems I'm not interested. I don't like playing games. Good luck for you. 😊

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
For real?
It is very hard for me to see a application on Google Playstore that pays. Most of those applications do not really pay people and that's why I abandoned playstore apps

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Most apps that used to pay well sometimes back now they have all stopped the services. I think the reason for this is the world wide ongoing inflation for sure.
Ah that's sad probably inflation coused a lot of platfroms and apps to close down it's sad since some of them were truly good options now we only have a few and there are more and more scammy apps
Post automatically merged:

So many apps now for earning money but my problem with them us that you earn very little from them and that's very frustrating.
Yup sadly you don't earn much especially if you live in low tier money you won't earn any good money paying games won't make you rich for sure it's fun at best not a fan of mobile game full of ads and you need to pay to win

Last edited:

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
My point exactly, you don't earn much especially for those living in low tier countries. You would get pennies from these apps and some are just mere scam without pay

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Ah that's sad probably inflation coused a lot of platfroms and apps to close down it's sad since some of them were truly good options now we only have a few and there are more and more scammy apps
Post automatically merged:

Yup sadly you don't earn much especially if you live in low tier money you won't earn any good money paying games won't make you rich for sure it's fun at best not a fan of mobile game full of ads and you need to pay to win
A lot of them were affected and they could no longer pay the amount of money they used to pay people or members so they have no other choice than to shut down. I guess that is what happened

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is why I don't like to earn with apps. A lot of them are total scam. Before you say jack, the app would no longer be available to earn from it
Exactly
The app may still be available, you will be watching ads and they will be earning money. Your balance on the app will be increasing as well but the withdrawal will be the problem

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
So many apps now for earning money but my problem with them us that you earn very little from them and that's very frustrating.
Yes this is also my issue with them. I have come across a few even on play store and they are actually legit, but the pay is just too small. Not to mention the fact that i also have to spend on data.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I have not heard of these sites but Doordash. Doordash is like FoodPanda and Grab Food. I am not sure how we can earn from it. Maybe by applying as a rider on Doordash. But this company is not available here in the Philippines.
I opened the app REwarded Play and it really pays people. You may try to download the app. There is also an app that pays players,. It is the Attapoll app. It says right away through PayPal.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I opened the app REwarded Play and it really pays people. You may try to download the app. There is also an app that pays players,. It is the Attapoll app. It says right away through PayPal.
I want to try it but my phone would be at risk. So, maybe try to be active on forums to earn more money from it than installing other apps. Thank you for letting me know.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
My point exactly, you don't earn much especially for those living in low tier countries. You would get pennies from these apps and some are just mere scam without pay
Yes that's a fact most of them don't pay any good money and it takes ages to earn some money especially if you live I. Small or low tier country you won't make much for sure

Back