Try these apps that pay cash

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have encountered through my Google search sites that pay cash. These sites are the following: 1. Cashyy, 2. Mistplay 3. Rewarded Play 4. MyPoints 5. Kashkick, and Doordash. Which of these sites were you in? Can you share with us how good these sires are in paying members? Members here will be glad to hear about your experiences of these sites.
First of all, thank you for sharing these sites with us. It really does mean a lot. I have actually heard about some of these websites, however I don’t think I have registered on them or spent enough time on either one of them to be able to give you my experience on these websites. Sorry about that, but thanks again!

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I wish I could spend more time checking them out if they are legit or not. It would be better if someone can share their personal experience about these sites and I will hop in to have extra money or cash online.
They are all legit. I read abut them and not all pay better. Just try one site to explore.
Post automatically merged:

First of all, thank you for sharing these sites with us. It really does mean a lot. I have actually heard about some of these websites, however I don’t think I have registered on them or spent enough time on either one of them to be able to give you my experience on these websites. Sorry about that, but thanks again!
You are always welcome.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Which is the recommended one by one that I can start with first to earn something tangible
I have checked only Door Dash. I have a problem now with my laptop. It gets slower. It seems it's attacked by a virus. I may bring this to the technician on Saturday. I am still checking on the next app, Rewarded Play is a legit app that pays you to play mobile games. There are plenty of rewarded play apps. You could earn cash or gift cards. Plays are like gaming, solitaire, and mahjong, Try to join, but I won't join. I do not play games online despite being paid.

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I'm not familiar with all of the websites you've mentioned, but they all sound intriguing. Reading reviews will help me learn more about these websites.
Doordash is like Panda Ph door to door delivery business. Other sites deal on game apps that pay, better to personally checking them.

I wish I could spend more time checking them out if they are legit or not. It would be better if someone can share their personal experience about these sites and I will hop in to have extra money or cash online.
It's legit I checked it on a scam check. I'll register tomorrow.

They are all legit only their nature different.

Last edited:

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
My phone have limited space and I don't want to slow down the speed of my phone by adding more apps. Secondly, most of the apps may not be supportd in my country .

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Door Dash is like Grab. I do not know exactly how the user gets payment. Maybe it's the pay per delivery of the hired delivery man.

Back