Until When Do You Intend to Make Money Online?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.345
I've been an online freelancer for over a decade. I began as a blogger in 2008. Since then, I have not worked outside the home. I like the convenience of working from home. I can work whenever and wherever I want and spend more time with the people that are important to me. I will work online as long as I am physically and psychologically capable. I am hoping that even after I retire, I will be able to work online. How about you?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.940
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many years ago, a friend told me I could make some money doing surveys online. I've joined a few legitimate sites recommended by her. Since then, I have been doing surveys. The first PTP forum I joined was RIF. I love this site.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't really make that much money online but at least it can add up to my income. As long as there are opportunities for online earnings I would go for it and as long as I am still able to do it no one can prevent me from doing it.

bestwriter

Notable
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$6.595
Raw Dex
$0.035
Making money online from Sites that pay does not amount to much. There is more there than just making money Spending time interacting with users, sometimes even converting them to real friends is what attracts me to Sites that pay. I spent hours at this Site in the last two days and earned a few cents. Is that called earning? I would say just enjoy your time here.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Making money online from Sites that pay does not amount to much. There is more there than just making money Spending time interacting with users, sometimes even converting them to real friends is what attracts me to Sites that pay. I spent hours at this Site in the last two days and earned a few cents. Is that called earning? I would say just enjoy your time here.
That's very true, I will not be earning a dollar spending almost one day here but still I visit the site as often as possible. It's actually the interaction and the joy of knowing that somebody will read and comment on your posts3.

bestwriter

Notable
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$6.595
Raw Dex
$0.035
That's very true, I will not be earning a dollar spending almost one day here but still I visit the site as often as possible. It's actually the interaction and the joy of knowing that somebody will read and comment on your posts3.
It's time to know online is not a money making machine. A simple calculation will reveal the truth Spending almost six hours and getting a few cents is not called making money

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's time to know online is not a money making machine. A simple calculation will reveal the truth Spending almost six hours and getting a few cents is not called making money
The cost of data consumption if one is not using an unlimited wifi access cannot compensate the earnings.And of course unless one is using a free WiFi at work or in some offices and establishments.

bestwriter

Notable
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$6.595
Raw Dex
$0.035
The cost of data consumption if one is not using an unlimited wifi access cannot compensate the earnings.And of course unless one is using a free WiFi at work or in some offices and establishments.
One needs to be realistic when calculating earnings. More than anything else one should take into account the time on spends to earn those few cents. At myLot I spent a full month to earn 5 plus dollars which is equal to Rs. 400 and I pay Rs. 780 per day to my gardener.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
Working online is my side hustle and I cannot leave my work. Income online is off and on and it is not stable. A site that pays better may not be forever serving people. In your case, you enjoy it and good luck to you on that. I have worked on many sites in the past and they were all dead.

Last edited:

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will continue to want to make money online, as long as I feel like it's worth what I'm already doing and I have the time to do it well. Because I also have an online shop which I have to prioritize.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
You're good at your online business. It's your passion and be happy with it. Enjoy while still young and make sure once you reached 40 you're already a millionaire. That surely happens if manage your online business well.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You're good at your online business. It's your passion and be happy with it. Enjoy while still young and make sure once you reached 40 you're already a millionaire. That surely happens if manage your online business well.
That's my biggest hope. I want to be successful in my business and be able to provide benefits to many people. With unlimited wealth we can do many things, one of which is giving charity and helping people who have economic difficulties. Good luck always for all of us. Amen.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
That's my biggest hope. I want to be successful in my business and be able to provide benefits to many people. With unlimited wealth we can do many things, one of which is giving charity and helping people who have economic difficulties. Good luck always for all of us. Amen.
I want to experience selling online. The fashion boutique I want to create seems unteachable. It's because people prefer to buy the actual stuff so I'll have less chance to boost my online fashion business.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I can safely say that i have not been meeting my target online for a while consistently but now i want to start doing that.I dream to create a reputable brand online and star cashing out as much as i can.I have a target of having atleast ten clients per week in my coaching and consultancy sessions.

Then we see how it goes from there,i cannot think of not being active in the online space.i would love to build passive income.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.075
For me I am very interested in the making of the online money. I take this job as my side hustle and a hobby too. I will continue doing this until the internet is dead.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I want to experience selling online. The fashion boutique I want to create seems unteachable. It's because people prefer to buy the actual stuff so I'll have less chance to boost my online fashion business.
Actually, the fashion business can also be sold online, it's just that I'm not interested in getting into it, I don't know fashion trends so it's not easy for me to run a fashion business. šŸ˜Š

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
Actually, the fashion business can also be sold online, it's just that I'm not interested in getting into it, I don't know fashion trends so it's not easy for me to run a fashion business. šŸ˜Š
That is also what I am thinking. I need to update every fashion style and I have to stock many of them in case there is an order. It will take time and I have to always monitor it or else people will leave the shop. I have work to attend too.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is also what I am thinking. I need to update every fashion style and I have to stock many of them in case there is an order. It will take time and I have to always monitor it or else people will leave the shop. I have work to attend too.
It's not easy to take care of a business when you have a permanent job. Because sometimes customers need a fast response. So the solution is for you to recruit employees if you continue to work at the university. šŸ˜Š

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.598
I do not have a time and date for this though, i simply try my best to make money now that i have the time and strength for it. I believe i would keep on doing it for a long period of time.

Back