Info Update on RIF Cash Withdrawal Processing Time

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.862
Dear forum members,

I am writing to inform you about a temporary change in the processing time for RIF Cash withdrawal requests. Due to Jordan's work-related travel, he is only able to attend to withdrawal requests when he is home, one day per week. As a result, RIF Cash withdrawal requests will only be processed once per week until further notice.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and ask for your understanding during this time. Rest assured that Jordan will attend to all withdrawal requests as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,

Devin

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Technician
Nov 9, 2022
RIF Cash
$72.579
I sorta feel like the announcement wasn't needed, as Jordan had posted about it. Either way, if this somehow clears things up by having a second announcement on the temporary payment date, then it is a good thing I guess.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Thank you @Devin, it is not a problem for me. Thank you for the information. We appreciated it so much. take care and keep safe.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.587
Dear forum members,

I am writing to inform you about a temporary change in the processing time for RIF Cash withdrawal requests. Due to Jordan's work-related travel, he is only able to attend to withdrawal requests when he is home, one day per week. As a result, RIF Cash withdrawal requests will only be processed once per week until further notice.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and ask for your understanding during this time. Rest assured that Jordan will attend to all withdrawal requests as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Devin
Dear Devin, thank you very much for letting us know about the processing time of payments. Everything is fine. There is no problem at all. Have a nice and relaxing weekend.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996
Dear forum members,

Best regards,

Devin
thanks for the update

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.862
I sorta feel like the announcement wasn't needed, as Jordan had posted about it. Either way, if this somehow clears things up by having a second announcement on the temporary payment date, then it is a good thing I guess.
There were a lot of users still sending PM's and requesting additional information. This was posted to make sure everyone was on the same page, and was well aware of the ongoing payment schedule.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.409
Dear forum members,

Best regards,

Devin
It is best as you have got the people at heart for giving us the update on cash withdrawal

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.001
Thanks for the update. It should not be a problem. I have not requested any payment request recently. I want to accumulate some more before I make the next payment request.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.013
Dear forum members,

Best regards,

Devin
That's a nice one, but if I may ask, is there a specific day when he will be making the payment? Sorry for my questions, I have been away for a while

Back