Uploading and sharing large files.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There was an important activity that I need to capture every detail but since I cannot upload large video without editing I uploaded it in you tube using my Account. After the successful upload I shared the link to my contacts via messenger. How do you upload large video files?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This is a very interesting topic and I am keen to learn of the solutions I will find here. I know that the use of the drive is one of the simplest ways to upload large files but it has its disadvantages. Telegram as well is one platform you can upload and accommodate large files and several people but then people do not like it either. So I would like to know the best and fast methods that people can upload large files. More especially on WhatsApp.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I upload it to my Google Drive, but if it is about business, upload it thru your Facebook page. Also, you may reduce the volume of your video to be sure you can post it without a problem.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are several ways to upload and share large files, including:
  1. Cloud storage services: Popular cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive allow users to upload large files and share them with others through a link.
  2. File transfer services: Services like WeTransfer, Hightail, and TransferBigFiles allow users to quickly and easily send large files without any size restrictions.
  3. File hosting services: Services like MediaFire and Mega allow users to upload and store large files, which can then be shared with others through a download link.
  4. FTP and SFTP servers: File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) servers can be set up on a server to allow users to upload and download large files.
  5. Peer-to-peer file sharing: Peer-to-peer file sharing networks like BitTorrent can be used to upload and share large files with others, although they may be less secure and may be subject to legal restrictions.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I use Terabox all the time for uploading large video files. Its super easy to use and the upload speed is lightning-fast. I never have to worry about waiting around for hours for my files to upload.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I upload it to my Google Drive, but if it is about business, upload it thru your Facebook page. Also, you may reduce the volume of your video to be sure you can post it without a problem.
Thanks for the info so I can use my FB page, need to activate it.

Back