Viefaucet.com Review

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Although I don't operate faucets anymore but what I like about this website is that it displays the cryptocurrency balance and every hours you can withdraw to the FP wallet.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think this is one of the best faucets in terms of ads available well-paid shortlinks and a faucet that pays better than others, the design is good and the threshold is very low.
I love the fact that the threshold is very low and I can try it to know if it will be good for me. At the same time, do you have an idea of how much we can earn in a day?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
I love the fact that the threshold is very low and I can try it to know if it will be good for me. At the same time, do you have an idea of how much we can earn in a day?
I haven't used it in a while, but if you don't do surveys and do only PTC, shortlinks and claim the faucet, hopefully you can earn $0.10 -$0.15 more or less.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
Most of time they have empty faucetpay or coinbase wallet, I am no longer with coinbase as no longer offering services for my country but it is most of time when you reach payout on viefaucet.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
Me too and even yesterday too I missed earning from this faucet so I will try today
I have no plans to continue using it sincerely, the income is very low and I earn more money with other activities, I have to prioritize.
Most of time they have empty faucetpay or coinbase wallet, I am no longer with coinbase as no longer offering services for my country but it is most of time when you reach payout on viefaucet.
In my case I almost never found the faucet empty, I withdrew in Faucetpay always, and I did it at night, they usually recharge funds quickly.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I haven't used it in a while, but if you don't do surveys and do only PTC, shortlinks and claim the faucet, hopefully you can earn $0.10 -$0.15 more or less.
This is vety good. Do you have an idea of how much money I can withdraw or the least amount of money that I can withdraw and it won't be bad if I am making $0.2 in a day. It is still good

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
This is vety good. Do you have an idea of how much money I can withdraw or the least amount of money that I can withdraw and it won't be bad if I am making $0.2 in a day. It is still good
I think that to earn there $ 0.20 a day you must do almost all the shortlinks that the platform has, honestly many of them are too tedious, if you want to earn that amount at least a day I recommend that you complement it with another faucet more.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
Sounds nice though, but what is their rate? So far the highest paying faucet site i have come across is so far since i have been working with faucet sites is faucet crypto.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that to earn there $ 0.20 a day you must do almost all the shortlinks that the platform has, honestly many of them are too tedious, if you want to earn that amount at least a day I recommend that you complement it with another faucet more.
I don't think there should be any reason for me to work on that website anymore since it will take me a lot of time to make sure that little money and I can make it within a few minutes from other platforms

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is so sad that most earning platforms online are fake. Although there are so many platforms online to choose from, most of them do not pay their users. For this reason, you must make a very good search before joining a platform, so as to avoid any future problems with the platform.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is so sad that most earning platforms online are fake. Although there are so many platforms online to choose from, most of them do not pay their users. For this reason, you must make a very good search before joining a platform, so as to avoid any future problems with the platform.
We have a lot of them that will come out to potray themselves as good platforms but you will end up to realize that they are fake and they only want to waste our time on them

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We have a lot of them that will come out to potray themselves as good platforms but you will end up to realize that they are fake and they only want to waste our time on them
Yes, unfortunately, there are so many fake platforms online. In the past, I worked on some of them which did not pay me in the end because they were not legitimate. Now, I am very careful and I read comments before joining any new site.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
I don't think there should be any reason for me to work on that website anymore since it will take me a lot of time to make sure that little money and I can make it within a few minutes from other platforms
That is why we highlighted above that perhaps it is not the best knowing the time it takes to earn that money there, it is better to use as you say other platforms.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Usually, faucets can't pay users after a while, but this website has been operating for a long time and has better income than similar faucets, but no matter how hard you work, you can't make more than 10 cents a day.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is why we highlighted above that perhaps it is not the best knowing the time it takes to earn that money there, it is better to use as you say other platforms.
Well you are right and I believe that all of us have some tasks that we are used to and that we can do so it is better to focus on the things that we can do

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
Usually, faucets can't pay users after a while, but this website has been operating for a long time and has better income than similar faucets, but no matter how hard you work, you can't make more than 10 cents a day.
Yes, even if they do not pay a lot of money, we can be sure that there if we work, we will get our money, in addition to the payments are instantaneous and usually the faucet have available funds in most cases.

Back