Not open for further replies.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
Sure that will be the right thing to do. I hope the admin sees this and do the needful.
I'm still waiting for a text from the postal because it's mailed through a postal office that's why it takes too long. In case month of January ended and no reward watch coming, I have to stop my waiting and to move on instead. No hurt feelings for we don't know the circumstances along the way.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sorry, but until now I haven't received the parcel containing my RIF reward which is a watch. But @Devin told me it will be in month of January, so I'm hoping it will arrive this month. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
7805C36A-430F-43B1-BE70-82192B2C40FB.jpeg

According to the supplier it should be delivered on or by January 29!

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
View attachment 877

According to the supplier it should be delivered on or by January 29!
Wow, thank you so much @Devin. I am so excited. That is a truly nice watch. I will treasure it for life. That watch will be so memorable for me. Thank you so much, admin. Keep safe and God Bless you and your family. May your kind multiply. šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°

Last edited:

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This is what makes RIF unique and I hope it continues on that trajectory.This is also a call for us members to contribute in the best way possible to make this forum the very best out there. One key way is to ensure we continue to share very useful content that is SEO friendly and let us buy products of RIF and inter-trade as a community. But we should fish out the bad, rotten and ill-intent people.Scammers and lazy people do not belong here.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
This is what makes RIF unique and I hope it continues on that trajectory.This is also a call for us members to contribute in the best way possible to make this forum the very best out there. One key way is to ensure we continue to share very useful content that is SEO friendly and let us buy products of RIF and inter-trade as a community. But we should fish out the bad, rotten and ill-intent people.Scammers and lazy people do not belong here.
I am so excited, January 29, will be next week, yay, I will treasure the watch. For me, it is priceless because it is the fruit of my labor. I was not wrong to choose a watch over a cash reward. Hoping there will be like this in the near future in RIF. Kudos to Rif and to all of us.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a very good gesture from a very good man with a very good heart and very generous and I want to ask if you have received this gift and I would also want you to share the picture.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
When this forum RIF announced something in relation to rewards, the site truly has a word of honor. Last month, there were rewards distributed either in cash or in kind. I chose a watch, black watch that looks so trendy hehehe. And the site admin got my complete name and address. I also included my mobile phone number just in case upon arrival of the item, I will not be around in the office, so the courier may call or text me to pick up the parcel direct to their office or postal office. I was told that my parcel may arrive this month or next month. ell, I am not in a hurry. I can wait until it arrives in my hand. I am so thrilled. Others rewarded preferred cash. I am the only one who preferred a thing, a black trendy watch.

I was rewarded last month as 2nd Top Poster and was glad that my effort though received payment, but so thankful too for being rewarded. Why I chose the watch not cash, it is simply because, it serves as a souvenir from this forum, RIF, and I will forever treasure it. I consider it a process and I felt over the moon when learned that my reward was on its way. I felt I was on Cloud 9 when learned about it from our dear RIF admin @Devin. He was the first owner of RIF and because of an important reason, so he opt to find a new owner he is with us now @Jordan. They are both young and dynamic. I am showing you here a watch - a look-alike watch as my reward. You too can have a reward next time.

10014797_fpx.tif
The wristwatch looks very good and congratulation on winning this from the community ; that shows that you have contributed well to the growth of the community.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
The wristwatch looks very good and congratulation on winning this from the community ; that shows that you have contributed well to the growth of the community.
Thank you, but sad to say, until this time, the watch did not arrive at my place. It was traced by Devin and the tracker showed that it arrived in Manila, but it did not reach my city, Cagayan de Oro city. Devin told me to call the local office, and it was confirmed this day, but no parcel arrived with the tracking number shown on the parcel. It might have landed in the wrong hands, :cautious:.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When this forum RIF announced something in relation to rewards, the site truly has a word of honor. Last month, there were rewards distributed either in cash or in kind. I chose a watch, black watch that looks so trendy hehehe. And the site admin got my complete name and address. I also included my mobile phone number just in case upon arrival of the item, I will not be around in the office, so the courier may call or text me to pick up the parcel direct to their office or postal office. I was told that my parcel may arrive this month or next month. ell, I am not in a hurry. I can wait until it arrives in my hand. I am so thrilled. Others rewarded preferred cash. I am the only one who preferred a thing, a black trendy watch.

I was rewarded last month as 2nd Top Poster and was glad that my effort though received payment, but so thankful too for being rewarded. Why I chose the watch not cash, it is simply because, it serves as a souvenir from this forum, RIF, and I will forever treasure it. I consider it a process and I felt over the moon when learned that my reward was on its way. I felt I was on Cloud 9 when learned about it from our dear RIF admin @Devin. He was the first owner of RIF and because of an important reason, so he opt to find a new owner he is with us now @Jordan. They are both young and dynamic. I am showing you here a watch - a look-alike watch as my reward. You too can have a reward next time.

10014797_fpx.tif
For real?
I never knew that something like this happens on the platform. That is very nice. I will try to work harder.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
For real?
I never knew that something like this happens on the platform. That is very nice. I will try to work harder.
That was during the previous owner. Under the new owner there is no more reward for top posters. Many were removed like the bonus points for referrals. But sad to say the reward watch I supposed to receive didn't arrive in my work place.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That was during the previous owner. Under the new owner there is no more reward for top posters. Many were removed like the bonus points for referrals. But sad to say the reward watch I supposed to receive didn't arrive in my work place.
Well, I think I still like the new owner simply because there are some bonuses that he gives here even during festive period

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

10014797_fpx.tif
Congratulations to you as I believe by now you have received your black watch and then also for the reward for second top member of the month which you said you received the reward already before this post.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
Okay then till he hopeful it would arrive sooner than you thought.
The watch never arrived hehehe. It might have arrived in Manila postal office but it might have been stolen by parcel dispatcher. I no longer think about it. That was long ago hehehe.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
Ooh sorry that it took so long.
I hope it arrives
No, it will never arrive, that was so long ago. I no longer expect. There are many bad hands working in the postal office. I called the city postal and they told me, it did not arrive and they traced it. It landed in Manila. It is okay. I no longer think about it hehehe.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.120
No, it will never arrive, that was so long ago. I no longer expect. There are many bad hands working in the postal office. I called the city postal and they told me, it did not arrive and they traced it. It landed in Manila. It is okay. I no longer think about it hehehe.
This is the main reason I do not like any physical product to be purchased using internet because of these bad hands that gots your product you purchased and never get it back again.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
This is the main reason I do not like any physical product to be purchased using internet because of these bad hands that gots your product you purchased and never get it back again.
I am wondering why are there people in the postal offices with dirty hands. I think I had three items that never arrived through the postal office. My relatives abroad send parcels via private agencies. They never mind about the high charge as long as they will arrive at the recipients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back