Websites Like Mylot that pay in crypto

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
Mylot is paying users. And the fact that it has stopped paying is a false rumour. I have been getting regular payments from them..I am at 7.4 dollars as of today and I target to reach the double digit this month..I get paid almost every month there. It pays only through PayPal

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.285
As far as I am concerned, my lot pays it's users through the PayPal only. Crypto websites users seems not to be beneficiaries of the earnings site in a matter of fact.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I have never seen anyone claiming that its not paying and its a 100% legit website
It's paying and it's very punctual with its payment. You get paid on or before the 15th of every month. Mylot never delays it's payment.. I have never experienced it. It has same payday for all users and you don't need to send a special request for payout.
The only drawback is that it pays only through PayPal and so it is not favourable for people from countries where PayPal does not work.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes some users may not like getting paid through PayPal as PayPal is not operational in all countries
Yes, and from what I've read, I understand that PayPal's fees are high. PayPal is mostly good for large businesses like YouTube channels that have high revenue. crypto is always a better option for small business

Back