Websites Like Mylot that pay in crypto

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.150
I don't imagine of being paid crypto-currency from a site like my lot. I am really very comfortable with the PayPal as my lot members never pay the transactions fees on their received payments.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.220
Raw Dex
$0.070
Noise.cash used to be a best site, I earned nearly around 1$ per day, the beauty of the site was as if you just earned .04$ you can withdraw this amount, but now it is not paying or paying very low.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I feel if they can start paying in crypto then they can get more users as many don't have Paypal so they cannot stay active on it

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The same thing with me, before joining a website I always make sure in advance whether payment can be via Paypal? If I can I will try it, if not I will quit. Because I only have a Paypal account for international accounts.
I joined noise.cash and that paid in cryptos. It was the first time that I went with a site that doesn't pay through PayPal. But after few days I quit it. I was not comfortable with the way the site functioned and also, I couldn't make any sense as to how to use the crypto that I earned there. I too restrict myself to the sites that pay through PayPal.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think myLot does not pay in crypto. Does it has this payment option now? I guess I need to visit the site later.
No mylot don't have cryptocurrency and other payment method as there payment method. They only pay through PayPal which is not acceptable all around the world. That is one other thing I don't like about them

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$1.820
I have not checked it but I have heard of a site called noise app (rebranded from noise cash) that pays through crypto. However, you can earn only when you receive tips from other users.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not checked it but I have heard of a site called noise app (rebranded from noise cash) that pays through crypto. However, you can earn only when you receive tips from other users.
I was on noise.cash for few days. I was referred by one of the myLot friends. But then could not stay long there. Depending on tips for earnings was not making sense to me. Also, you can't keep getting tips, you have to tip others too to stay in the game. I could not understand it. People who tipped me were tipped by me. So, the net result was little earnings. I didn't find it worth my time.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are several platforms that pays in crypto like Mylot. I would give a typical example which is the micro job website called picoworkers.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.595
I joined noise.cash and that paid in cryptos. It was the first time that I went with a site that doesn't pay through PayPal. But after few days I quit it. I was not comfortable with the way the site functioned and also, I couldn't make any sense as to how to use the crypto that I earned there. I too restrict myself to the sites that pay through PayPal.
We're classmates, I also don't have any idea about crypto. I'm also not comfortable with that currency. Foremost I'm not interested with crypto. I prefer US Dollar and Ph peso.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These days I am into earning crypto from faucets, Ptc, and other ways and would like to know chit-chat kind of websites like mylot to make money in crypto.

Any suggestions?
Wow, that's very commendable, I'm yet to start earning crypto from faucet, I think you can still make more researches bin order to locate the one that best appeals to you do you can start earning, I can't wait to start earning crypto from faucet.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We're classmates, I also don't have any idea about crypto. I'm also not comfortable with that currency. Foremost I'm not interested with crypto. I prefer US Dollar and Ph peso.
The future of cryptos is not clear in our country and I am not sure how to make use of the ones that we earn. I would like to stay with the traditional way of getting payment through PayPal or maybe gift vouchers from Amazon and other sites that I can make use of. I get paid in my Paytm wallet from twp survey sites in Indian Rupees. I am happy.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Wow, that's very commendable, I'm yet to start earning crypto from faucet, I think you can still make more researches bin order to locate the one that best appeals to you do you can start earning, I can't wait to start earning crypto from faucet.
I have started working on different faucets and ptc websites and able to earn small amounts but it's hard to expect decent earnings from it

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Mylot is a forum site and usually forum sites don't pay in crypto but maybe bizdustry does pay in crypto I'm not sure since I wasn't active on it for quite some tome

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well i think Mylot don't pay users anymore which is sad but still you can find forums that pay you in crypto. currently beer money forum pay users in crypto

Back