Websites Like Mylot that pay in crypto

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Yes, most definitely we need to find high-paying sites for working online but for now, I would say it is not all that easy to find a site that will pay you like $100 bucks within a week. So as we are looking for sites I think it is also important to develop personal skills so that no issue can block us to get such high-paying jobs that require us virtually. Brand yourself and make connections.

Otherwise, currently, there are no such sites that have good pay rates or those that are like Mylot that I know of.

I think there are sites like Mylot that pays crypto. All you have to do is Google search. I'm so sure there is.
Yes, there are sites like noise. And I read here that there is cashrain site that pays crypto. I want to try noise again but I can't log in anymore. I can create another but I am not sure if they will accept the same email address I used before.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.958
Yes, there are sites like noise. And I read here that there is cashrain site that pays crypto. I want to try noise again but I can't log in anymore. I can create another but I am not sure if they will accept the same email address I used before.
Nah that's absurd, by the way I have to stop now. I feel sleepy I'm so tired administering exams online .It's so tiresome. Bye for now and good night.Sorry I was mistaken, I refreshed and see it's increment. There's no problem.

Last edited:

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Must you earn in cryptos?. Can't you accept other payment means apart from cryptos?. We all knows cryptos are unstable. They are very volatile and they do carry high exchange fees during withdrawal.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
It would be awesome to find a site like mylot that has crypto as it's payment option. Mylot is an awesome site with the few times i spent on the site but it's really painful that i cant make withdrawals from it due to paypal issues in the country.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I have been with myLot for few years and absolutely love the site. I think that they pay only through PayPal. I am not into cryptos and so have never opted for sites that pay in cryptos. I only join the site if they have an option to pay through PayPal.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.083
@Ginger did you find any such site? I have been searching for some good sites. I wish I may be able to know about any such site. If you know then send a referral link of the same.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
It is good that you can get paid here now with different crypto currency. it is up to you to choose your preferred options. it will help you more to earn

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been with myLot for few years and absolutely love the site. I think that they pay only through PayPal. I am not into cryptos and so have never opted for sites that pay in cryptos. I only join the site if they have an option to pay through PayPal.
The same thing with me, before joining a website I always make sure in advance whether payment can be via Paypal? If I can I will try it, if not I will quit. Because I only have a Paypal account for international accounts.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
I've been a Mylot member for many years, and they only accept PayPal payments. I'm not aware of any other website that works like Mylot and pays in cryptocurrency. If there is, I have yet to discover it.

Back