Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.083
Read the post above which clearly states:

"I have created a temporary user group that will give everyone who was affected $0.04 per post instead of the normal $0.01. (In the Webmaster and Business chat)"

Maybe who are getting $0.1 did not lose their money.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

"I have created a temporary user group that will give everyone who was affected $0.04 per post instead of the normal $0.01. (In the Webmaster and Business chat)"

Maybe who are getting $0.1 did not lose their mone

Thats okay Sanjeev, as long as this community still alive, we dont have to worry about it. Right?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040

Oh! That makes sense. Thank you for the clarification.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi admin, thank you for the update, honestly I don't feel that there's lacking with my income, instead, I'm surprised to see that I got now more than what I have since the last time I am here. Just before the maintenance, I think I only have 4 something in my RIF Cash, but after the maintenance there's an added 1 RIF cash to my account. M's aybe I m not aware as to my real balance just before the maintenance that's why I'm surprised to see a new balance. Anyway, I'm thankful for this site, it's just like a Christmas gift and an early gift for this coming New Year! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi everyone!

I want to welcome everyone back to the forums. Devin and I are extremely sorry that we had to go into an unscheduled maintenance that lasted much longer than we wanted. There were a lot of issues that were being reported, that we had to try and fix.

The issues:
We updated our Credits and Shop software for the website and it caused some of the following issues:
1) Daily login bonus wasn't working anymore.
2) Daily Limit is not working. (We set a daily limit to $1.05, and people are getting skipped once they reach $0.8 for example sometimes a lot lower)
3) Massive amounts of cash started disappearing. (With no logs behind it at all)

That being said, we are going to be transparent with you.

Here is what is happening:
We had to roll back everyone's earnings to Dec 24th. This means there was probably a day of lost earnings. :(
The currency "RIF Cash" was deleted and re-created. We ended up going through the database and updating every single person by hand, single-handedly one at a time.
Due to this reason, here are some things we are doing to help you guys.
- I have spread $60 among everyone who was affected. Some of you may notice that you might be more than where you were before due to this. Unfortunately, some people may not. For this I am sorry.
- I have created a temporary user group that will give everyone who was affected $0.04 per post instead of the normal $0.01. (In the Webmaster and Business chat)
- Daily Limit increased to $3.15 while the $0.04 per post is active. Then will be going back down to $2.1 for the double bonus cash event.
- The double cash posting event will be extended for a couple of days due to the unscheduled maintenance.

I'm hoping this will help replace any missing money as time goes on, and then some for compensation.

So we will have 2 full days of $0.04 posts with a $3.15 daily limit, then the double cash event will be extended from Dec 31 to Jan 2nd to replace the 2 days that we were in maintenance.

With all this said, I want to say thank you to our community for still being here, and for supporting us during this time. We appreciate all of you, and the issues that arose from updating our software is not something we intended for nor, we wanted to happen.

As we come back and get posting again, please report any issues you may see. Keep in mind, every daily statistic, and report resets at 12am GMT / UTC +0 time OR 7pm Eastern time. So the daily login bonus, and daily credit limit all reset at 7pm eastern.

Can everyone please keep an eye on their earnings during this time? We want to ensure any issues that happened don't happen again.
Thank you so much, don't worry about the problems because it happens sometimes but the good thing is that we are back.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi everyone!

I want to welcome everyone back to the forums. Devin and I are extremely sorry that we had to go into an unscheduled maintenance that lasted much longer than we wanted. There were a lot of issues that were being reported, that we had to try and fix.

The issues:
We updated our Credits and Shop software for the website and it caused some of the following issues:
2) Daily Limit is not working. (We set a daily limit to $1.05, and people are getting skipped once they reach $0.8 for example sometimes a lot lower)
3) Massive amounts of cash started disappearing. (With no logs behind it at all)

We had to roll back everyone's earnings to Dec 24th. This means there was probably a day of lost earnings. :(
The currency "RIF Cash" was deleted and re-created. We ended up going through the database and updating every single person by hand, single-handedly one at a time.
- I have spread $60 among everyone who was affected. Some of you may notice that you might be more than where you were before due to this. Unfortunately, some people may not. For this I am sorry.
- I have created a temporary user group that will give everyone who was affected $0.04 per post instead of the normal $0.01. (In the Webmaster and Business chat)
- Daily Limit increased to $3.15 while the $0.04 per post is active. Then will be going back down to $2.1 for the double bonus cash event.
- The double cash posting event will be extended for a couple of days due to the unscheduled maintenance.

I'm hoping this will help replace any missing money as time goes on, and then some for compensation.

So we will have 2 full days of $0.04 posts with a $3.15 daily limit, then the double cash event will be extended from Dec 31 to Jan 2nd to replace the 2 days that we were in maintenance.

With all this said, I want to say thank you to our community for still being here, and for supporting us during this time. We appreciate all of you, and the issues that arose from updating our software is not something we intended for nor, we wanted to happen.

As we come back and get posting again, please report any issues you may see. Keep in mind, every daily statistic, and report resets at 12am GMT / UTC +0 time OR 7pm Eastern time. So the daily login bonus, and daily credit limit all reset at 7pm eastern.

Can everyone please keep an eye on their earnings during this time? We want to ensure any issues that happened don't happen again.
I am still earning $0.02 per post, please update my account too

Hi admin, thank you for the update, honestly I don't feel that there's lacking with my income, instead, I'm surprised to see that I got now more than what I have since the last time I am here. Just before the maintenance, I think I only have 4 something in my RIF Cash, but after the maintenance there's an added 1 RIF cash to my account. M's aybe I m not aware as to my real balance just before the maintenance that's why I'm surprised to see a new balance. Anyway, I'm thankful for this site, it's just like a Christmas gift and an early gift for this coming New Year! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
You can transfer the $1 to me Poi. Lol. Good for you received a bonus. Maybe because you are a good boy.
Post automatically merged:

Hello Jordan,

Thank you for the detailed update. I completely understand about the unexpected losses. However, it is totally fine with because it is something out of your control. We trust you and Devin who did your best to investigate what was the possible cause. The most important thing is, we are back.

Last edited:

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi everyone!

The issues:

Dear Jordan,

I am so happy we are back again. Thank you very much for the information and the support. You are doing an excellent job here. The problem was solved very fast. We appreciate everything. Hope that R.I.F. grows stronger and stronger.

Back